ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FreelancePear87
    Original poster 9 posts

it seems very unlikely since i didn't see any in the amigos menu. but when i was playing today i decided to shoot up Concepcion during the curfew, the tank would make for some nice vehicle scraps, anyways i noticed that Jonrón had spontaneously come out to kill bad guys. i couldn't speak to her or anything and she largely ignored me (although i could still revive her). it made me think that could she still become recruitable after i complete the legends storyline?

here are some pictures as proof if there is to be any: https://imgur.com/a/R5htVen

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Steve64b
    153 posts

No, it has not. Maybe later on PC with community mods, but not by default.

• Markaccus
    37 posts

@freelancepear87 Nope. It has a chicken, a crocodile and a wheely dog, but no humans.

• RobertEmerald
    164 posts

@freelancepear87, I wish it did, as I would take Camila "Espada" Montero, everywhere I went. Oh how I love Camila and would love to see her as a main playable character, but if not, as a companion at the very least.

Suggested Topics