Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 634 posts

I thought I'd seen this before but wasn't sure but earlier today it was definite. I heard Eivor say, "Aha!" or whatever as she does when an avenge quest is indicated. No avenge quest showed up, though. The video shows me going to the map to look for the marker (none), then I see the body with the non-quest, click it, hold burger to track it, but nothing showed up in the quest log.

Again, not right but please leave this until significant problems are addressed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

Hi @spirantcrayon22 thanks for reporting this. From what I can see the avenge quest was accepted but it did not appear in your quest log. I also noticed that the players name did not appear when the quest was accepted like it usually does, therefore I do not think all of the data loaded as intended and it could possibly be related to a connectivity issue.

Could you please go through the connectivity troubleshooting and if you experience this issue again record another video and let us know, then we will report it to the development team.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

Another weird one yesterday evening. I was heading to one of Reda's targets and when looking at the map saw markers for another quest were there, which turned out to be an avenge quest. I hadn't accepted one, though, hadn't seen a body, no glow in Eagle Vision. I was not that far away from the location shown in the video in the original post. Doesn't appear to break anything but thought I'd state what happened.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 749 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Hello!

Thank you for the report on this one too.

It's unusual that a quest marker would appear, despite the fact that you had not accepted one. Could you please let us know if this issue remains? Or if the marker has disappeared at all?

Thanks!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-nacho

In this case it was three Saxon soldiers, I killed them all and got the experience points; the quest went away as normal. If it happens again I'll post something.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey @spirantcrayon22,

Thank you for your update, it is great to hear that you found the solution you needed and you received your experience points.

If ever we can help in the future just let us know

Many thanks

Official Response

Suggested Topics