ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ravnsmod
    Original poster 13 posts

I had/have the blurry bug thing and saw how some posted that a roll back to the old Nvidia driver could fix it. So I tried that but I just got a message saying that the old driver couldn't find the right windows version and so I reinstalled the newest driver again. Now the game is messed up completely:

If I walk to the normal looking area it looks ok'ish there is weird flickering and after a little time it changes to this blue'ish weird thing. If I open a new game it it has a very foggy look plus the weird flickering is there to.
    I have tried uninstalling the game 3 times now and still I get this. I have reinstalled the driver again and still the problem persists. All my other games on my pc works fine.
    Help please I'll take the blurry crap over this 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2332 posts

@ravnsmod Hey! Sorry to hear that you are encountering this graphical bug. Thank you for the steps that you have done and thank you for the images of this issue.

Can you please let us know your system specs:

CPU:
    GPU:
    GPU Version:
    Windows Operating System:
    Windows Version:
    Amount of RAM:

Once received we will be able to look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ravnsmod
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-viral

Laptop: Lenovo Legion 5 pro.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 3.20 GHz
    Nvidia RTX 3060 (115W)
    Nvidia driver version: 472.12
    Windows 10 Home Premium Edition 64-bit ( 21H1 ) (10.0.19041.1151)
    16gb ram (3200MHz)
    SSD

• Ravnsmod
    Original poster 13 posts

Bump! Any ideas how to fix this ? reinstall as said does nothing its still the same. Just tried Far cry 5 which was on my pc still and that game looks amazing. Is it files on my pc that makes this happen even with fresh installs ? and if so how do I get rid of them ?

• Ubi-Viral

@ravnsmod Hey! Thank you for your reply and for providing your system specs. Could you do a clean install of your NVidia Drivers please.

If this does not work please provide us with your system files in a support case. You can find how to do this here.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ravnsmod
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-viral Thank you. Tried the Clean driver install but no luck. So now I have opened a support case and added those files plus some pics. Cheers for following up on me btw 🙂

• Ubi-Viral

@ravnsmod Sorry that the clean install did not work 😞

Awesome that you have created a support case, what is your support case number?

Official Response
  • Ravnsmod
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-viral 15471757 🙂

• Ravnsmod
    Original poster 13 posts

Finally got it back to before the milky "filter" This is what I eventually had to do:

1.Make a windows system restore till a point before I downloaded Far Cry 6 for the first time.
    2.Delete all my Ubisoft folders, plus Ubisoft Connect and ofc Far Cry 6 and its saved games as well. (Did not work before the system restore)
    3.Delete GeForce Experience. (Did not work before the system restore)
    4.Do another Clean install of The Gpu driver. (Did not work before the system restore)

The blurry issue is still there on this fresh clean install without the HD pack. Will add a few new pics taken today, to show that. Also updated my ticket with this, but left it open, just in case 🙂
    Would be great with some continued acknowledgement from you guys on the blurry issue forum post. I see people are starting to make new posts about the lack here of.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/111264/some-of-the-texture-mapping-in-the-game-is-blurry?lang=en-US&page=1

Suggested Topics