ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GenosseWolf
    Original poster 1 posts

@Ubisoft ,
    I buyed nearly every game , even the games I didn´t like , just to support your work. Worked hand in hand to fend of hackers in Division with you, without thinking of fame or reword.
    But all I ever wanted was that I can play your games on STEAM where I have nearly all of ma games. I even buyed some of your games 2 times just for getting them on steam agan -_-
    But now your teaming up with Epic because of profit ? You greatly disapoint me with this.
    You guys didn´t do anything about the reported script users in Division still I stayed loyal to your cause and buyed every game , but that ends now. This is the last shenanigans I am willing to take.

Politics should not impact games this hard like its doing with your games Ubisoft , still its up to you to do what ever you do but from here on do it without me.
    I am just tired of all of this.
    In lost Love, in a FAR (away) CRY ,
    GenosseWolf/Florian K.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A Former User
    0 posts

EA started this trend, did they not?

That was... Many years ago.

I see this as a positive - that games are no longer landing on the steam platform, mainly for the sake of competition. Yeah, it sucks not having one library... But is it really an issue? I've come to terms with it. 🐷

It's not a big deal and hey, people are getting free games!

• rickidoo2010
    143 posts

I was disaapointed originally that it was not on Steam... however here's the reality... Steam takes a huge cut software developer income, something like 30% I heard. So my question is, is it more important to make the game distribution plateform rich or the game developer rich? What will give us more and better game in the future?

The answer to this for me is game developer. I've seen so many crap half baked games land on steam - it's not their fault per say - but what I am saying is we need to make it better for the developers of the really big and good games.

• RazielKanos
    17 posts

you would need ubi connect anyway, and if you buy the game from ubi directly, you get 20% off by using 100 ubi points - why waste money on steam?

• SofaJockey
    372 posts
    Politics should not impact games this hard

It's a game about a revolution, to not include 'politics' is nonsensical.

• Maddox64
    27 posts

@genossewolf You're about 2 1/2 years late. That was when they stopped supporting Steam. AC Valhalla, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Watch Dogs Legion, Immortals: Fenyx Rising. None have been on Steam.

Suggested Topics