ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• a22ghooligan
    Original poster 43 posts

cmon ubi you supposed to be keeping us interested so we spend money in the shop and on DLC, but right now the game is way too easy. Ive got a silenced shotgun, assassin boots and im just super fast crouching round camps, bases etc silently taking out the dumb enemy. The A.I is awful btw, is that why they respawn so quick so it feels like some kind of challenge? Everything dies so quick that they cant get to alarms or do their 'special' abilities, and it doesnt matter what armour they are wearing.
    I was relishing the fact ubi tried mixing it up with the enemy, ammo types, new way to get perks etc and its nice they tried something new. but unless they make the game a bit tougher, and rebalance the game this experiment was a total waste.

I shouldn't be running (well crouching) around bases wiping everything out this early in the game, this should be late game perks not 15 hours in and your already a bad-[censored].

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LaMOi
    162 posts

@a22ghooligan

I hear you.

• a22ghooligan
    Original poster 43 posts

I paid for this so im determined to keep playing so tying different styles of playing. Have been stealth for ages which is just so easy it feels broken, now Im all noise no silencers, explosions etc etc and its still just as easy. If anything its easier. Now as Im rampaging through a base, and enemies I dont kill in one shot are now running away from me, or are more interested in boom boom, rather than the dude in armor pointing a gun at em. I get it they are running for cover, but they run so far to get to cover their head is popped before they get there. The A.I is just so dumb, laughable even.
    And where are the enemies at these bases??? A couple anti-air bases I took had zero enemies defending it, and the bases that have enemies have so few it barely feels worth it.

Heres hoping they kinda fix this [censored] pile of a game like they kinda did with breakpoint.....

AAA gaming at its best, cater for the masses and a two finger salute to the rest.

• rickidoo2010
    141 posts

If history repeats, they will adjust a lot of things in the upcoming patch or two. I see some issues with the ai, but it is WAY better than FC5, which to me was the champion of "easy" (and "boring"). UBI obviously learned that and made radical changes in New Dawn that made combat oh so much fun, particularly as the game progressed.

I suggest to anyone that may find it too easy in FC6 to shut off as many aids as possible... hud, cross hairs, enemy detection, etc. That's how real men (and women) play!

• olalaquebien
    69 posts

No infamous mode, no fun.

• Eriyasan
    13 posts

@a22ghooligan That is true I noticed the AI is slightly more dumb than in say FC4; maybe it's a bug. They just don't seem to be able to look up and also often don't know what to do so they end up standing there.

• Spidey456
    11 posts

Yes this game is toooo easy. This game is so easy, I'm thinking they are putting difficulty behind DLC. There's no threat or "worry" from AI. [censored] is this? This is ridiculous. There should be something for everyone.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

"The game is too easy"

Also

"Enemies are bullet sponges"

Huh?

• LaMOi
    162 posts

@sofajockey

Can still mean easy + tedium

Bullet sponges don’t necessarily translate into a game being harder, just more exhausting

• echeew
    2 posts

I'd say the apparels and weapons are amazing!At first,I really enjoy the fun to loot,but after several hours,when I got rank 8,it feels like I'm a superman in the game.It's ridiculous that a top action game just has two difficulty mode.

• olalaquebien
    69 posts

Either we get a hardocre/infamous mode, or this cannot be saved.

Sick of this "accesibility" religion in every game.

• guydodge
    49 posts

@a22ghooligan 1000% agree way way to easy !!!!!!

• guydodge
    49 posts

@lamoi its not that the AI are spongy.its the AI damage they deal its way to low.you can take 5-10
    sniper rifle hits god knows how many regular weapon rounds.just up the damage the AI does
    and we'd have a 10/10 for me !!!

• DV20Katana
    162 posts

Agreed.

This is not a Far Cry game. It is a Just Cause 4 expansion.

• Virtual-Chris
    800 posts

My recollection is past games were also easy except for the crazy boss missions or fights like the stupid timed run and gun capture mission in FC5.

What made it interesting, was to turn off all HUD and use only the bow and take downs. This was typically how I did my second playthrough.

What if you ignore all the gear and aids and just go simple and raw. Is it still too easy?

I guess the answer is that it’s still too easy since enemies don’t do enough damage to make it dangerous.

• Philosophyjoke
    4 posts

@a22ghooligan Indeed, there are too few enemies. The number of enemies encountered at the same time almost never exceeds 10 soldier and two or three vehicles.Rarely encounter real threatening battles. The main deaths in the game are traffic accidents and parachuting, not enemy bullets.

• Philosophyjoke
    4 posts

@virtual-chris Taking into account that even a most largest stronghold will not have more than 10 enemies at the same time, the enemy's support will hardly exceed 2 vehicles or helicopters, which makes it even if the enemy's damage is higher, there is no higher threat.
    Not to mention that it is difficult for the enemy to join the alert state.AI will only enter a combat state at very close range.
    I think the number of enemies in the game should be at least doubled, and the enemy's reinforcements should be more in quantity and more quality, such as adding more tanks and humvees to the battlefield.

• a22ghooligan
    Original poster 43 posts

I had no threat level detector, didnt see the point cause there is no threat. X-hairs were off. If I could have had no enemy markings and keep the minimap I would have. But Im a bit of a collect-o-maniac and love hunting for gear, which tbh was the only fun I got out of the game.

I see the nexus started getting FC6 mods, so uninstalled a week ago and gonna wait too see if our fine modding community can do something with this game.

Right now its basically a walking simulator.

• guydodge
    49 posts

@a22ghooligan im about to do the same.if they turn up the AI damage it would change everything the AI is fine imo

• guydodge
    49 posts

@virtual-chris the AI is actually very good a couple examples one hid behind a tree to get away from me so i ran around the tree so did he
    i looked like a dog chasing a squirel never seen a AI in game do that it was awsome.and another is i knocked a sniper out of his stand
    and ran up on him he smoke bombed me and ran i chased him he was fast as hell and smoke bombed me several more time before i got
    him.there alot of great AI moments in here but the damage they deal is nothing.if they UP the AI damage this game would be 10/10 in the
    gameplay for me.oh ..and the ragdolling and their reactions to being shot and or wounded is top notch.

Suggested Topics