ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ABM0MAX
    1 posts

Playing FPS games like far cry 5 & 6 with a console controller is one of the worst experiences in gaming for me, please add mouse & keyboard to far cry 5 & 6 in xbox series s/x.

• GeneralTacticus
    1 posts

I'm begging you to add mouse and keyboard support to console. I want to buy the game but I refuse to go back to playing First person games with a controller.

• meme1337
    1 posts

+1.
    Please consider adding support to k+m.

• Krisz_1986
    1 posts

Please add Keyboard and mouse support for Xbox Series X

• GameGuru2018
    311 posts
    ..... I must admit, that for myself, as a PC-gamer, using a gamepad to play FPS games is a novel form of torture. .....

No! 😱

What have I read on this thread?!!!

Gamepad was created deliberately for video games.
    It takes into account the maximum convenience and anatomy.

Keyboard is a clumsy masochistic attavism.

Sharpen your gamepad skills!
    Train more!

Torture for you, because you're pushing too hard on the sticks!
    Too hard.
    Your fine motor skills are not developed.

Reduce the sensitivity of the camera, first.
    Everything won't be convenient first but you'll be able to aim and shoot normally.
    Later, step by step, start to increase the sensitivity.

Train!
    Train!
    Train!

Walkthrough the all Far Crys, Battlefields, CODs and Wolfensteins if necessary.
    It will be an interesting experience and won't take much time.

At first, yes, keyboard is more convenient than gamepad.
    But later you won't want to play with the keyboard anymore.

Gamepad even makes games more immersive.
    Especially FPS.
    It's a bit like you're aiming and shooting a real gun.

And keep in mind, people, - when two good shooters compete.....Gamepad gunslinger will always beat keyboard gunslinger.

• smallgamer66
    3 posts

Is there a topic for PC, i made one but its not been aproved yet, my look left and right is not oke, its the oppisit direction

• n4TuRe
    1 posts

I would like to play with keyboard and mouse too.

• mkfilipiuk
    1 posts

It's a shame that AC: Valhalla supports mouse and keyboard, while Far Cry 6 does not 😞

• cdnsldr
    1 posts

All I can say to Ubisoft is that I would purchase the farcry games on Xbox series X (which is my primary gaming machine as my PC is far out of date), but without Mouse and Keyboard, I refuse as a controller is not suitable for FPS.
    I bought Call of Duty MW because it enabled Mouse and Keyboard and keep looking to see if Farcry has done the same, but no. So until that changes, I guess I will stick with the competition, which with the acquisition of Microsoft means it will have an even bigger leg up.

So please add it as this forum shows, there is a want for that which will generate more sales due to it. More peripheral options just means more access to different people.

• gks131
    1 posts
    ..... I must admit, that for myself, as a PC-gamer, using a gamepad to play FPS games is a novel form of torture. .....

No! 😱

What have I read on this thread?!!!

Gamepad was created deliberately for video games.
    It takes into account the maximum convenience and anatomy.

Keyboard is a clumsy masochistic attavism.

Sharpen your gamepad skills!
    Train more!

Torture for you, because you're pushing too hard on the sticks!
    Too hard.
    Your fine motor skills are not developed.

Reduce the sensitivity of the camera, first.
    Everything won't be convenient first but you'll be able to aim and shoot normally.
    Later, step by step, start to increase the sensitivity.

Train!
    Train!
    Train!

Walkthrough the all Far Crys, Battlefields, CODs and Wolfensteins if necessary.
    It will be an interesting experience and won't take much time.

At first, yes, keyboard is more convenient than gamepad.
    But later you won't want to play with the keyboard anymore.

Gamepad even makes games more immersive.
    Especially FPS.
    It's a bit like you're aiming and shooting a real gun.

And keep in mind, people, - when two good shooters compete.....Gamepad gunslinger will always beat keyboard gunslinger.

I wonder why consoles have aim assist and m+k doesn't also why no e-sports player plays with a controller. Not everyone wants to train train train, we just wanna enjoy.
    I was thinking of buying during the black Friday sales between cyberpunk or far cry 6 but because there is no m+k support in far cry 6 I am inclined towards cyberpunk

Suggested Topics