ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ylor2018
    Original poster 1 posts

Recently started getting issues with no vehicle sound when driving, radio is silent. Guns are now not making shot sounds when firing.

Update: Sound issue still remains after logging out and logging back in the game. Did a Full shutdown of my Xbox series X and restart of game, sound is now working for both vehicle and gun.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• muzzaman1
    4 posts

@ylor2018 having similar problems, no gun fire and no talking sound will try what you done.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

Hey there folks.

The team are aware of and are actively investigating reports of missing sounds on Xbox. If you are able to reproduce this and capture this on video please send that over to us and we'll pass this on to the team. Thanks.

Official Response
  • Supersid77
    1 posts

@ylor2018 Did that full shutdown of your xbox fix the sound issues permanently ?
    I will now have to try the same thing

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2084 posts

Hey @supersid77, if you're experiencing the same problem and can capture this on video, please send that over to us and we'll pass this on to the team. Could you please also let us know if restarting your console resolved the issue?

Official Response
  • Spaceman1737
    1 posts

@supersid77 Restart your console it worked for me like 4 hours ago and i've just finished . No problems at all.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2084 posts

Hey @spaceman1737 thanks alot for sharing this potential workaround! I appreciate it. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics