ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mich_Leo
    Original poster 8 posts

Production buildings would prioritise delivery to secondary production buildings within range over delivery to warehouses whenever possible. This leads to serious problem when the distance between the buildings is large enough since there are no enough carts to carry all the products away and reduces the productivity of outgoing buildings due to full storage. The problem can easily arise from orchards having long range, or if I am overproducing certain good that is to be transported to other islands while also using it locally. The following screenshot is an example. The coal mine is delivering to filament factories far away over the warehouse nearby, causing a productivity drop.

An option to prioritise deliveries to warehouses should help a lot.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asterix201252
    528 posts

@mich_leo
    I totally agree. It's really annoying to have a raw material production facility deliver direct to a factory after having walked past several warehouses. Especially when the delivery guy can't get back before the next load is ready and production of the raw material then stops until he returns. On several occasions I have had to move raw material production away from the factories, sometimes to another island, to solve this problem.
    An option for a direct delivery would be goods. However, I would prefer that it was automatic. If a warehouse is nearer and the delivery guy cannot reach the factory in time to get back for the next load, then he should automatically deliver to the warehouse.

• mcetnar
    24 posts

@mich_leo Yes, please!
    That, plus the option of force supply from warehouse for that same issue. In your setup other Filament Factories won't produce at full capacity, because they'll all want Coal from that single mine and there's not enough for all of them.

• SirHarryPierce
    286 posts

This would be very welcome.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5495 posts

Thanks for reaching out to us with this feedback guys, we appreciate it!

I've passed your comments onto the game team for them to look into further, thanks for the screenshot too!

Please feel free to keep the discussion going on your thoughts with the delivery system so we can keep the team in the loop!

Official Response

Suggested Topics