Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rhistos
    Original poster 1 posts

Due to the sheer length of Odyssee, I started play of Valhalla only recently (today, 10th of October 2021).

• First install, new disk without scratches or dirt, drive makes spin-up/search/startup-sounds during installation.
    • Download succeeds, gameplay available until little Eivor is dancing, then error: Cannot continue application, Please make sure disc isn't damaged or dirty.

I fully clean the PS4, including the disc drive lense. Delete both Odyssee and Valhalla, then reinstall Odyssee. I'm perfectly able to play Odyssee, so the PS4 and it's drive are in tip top shape.

Then I again install Valhalla.

• Same spin-up/search/startup sounds from the drive during installation.
    • Download succeeds, again gameplay available until little Eivor is dancing, then error: CE-30005-8

PS4 Pro firmware is up to date
    Rebuild of database did not help the problem.

After all of the above, there are no scratches or dirt on the disc. I'm quite disappointed to say the least.
    Advice to resolve this matter would be greatly appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

Hi @rhistos and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on your PS4 Pro.

Can you confirm if you have installed the game on the internal HDD or an external HDD? Do you also have access to another PS4 console that you could test the disc on? If so could you please install the game and confirm if the issue still persists, this will help to identify if there is an issue with disc.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics