ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• usafirefly7
    Original poster 54 posts

I'm finding it engaging, fun, and when I can't 'finish' a mission, I bring up a previous 'save' and wait try again as I get better. There's a lot to do. There is some redundancy yet there is a lot of differences in geography. It's taken awhile to figure things out, but, I'm getting there. The look is different than I expected but the story is strong and the setting matches it. I like that I can get around getting something done by trying something later on (i.e. how to take down anti-aircraft in islands in the south). Those who are better at plaing games than I are going to want the hardest difficulty right at the bat.

I tried a gurella mission to get another 'leader' around prehistoric park and can't win at it so went to previous save. So it has things to try and fail at and hopefully build to get it. One was meeting a Tigre on top of a mountain ... I just got into my little chopper and parachuted in vs. trying to go up with vines, boards, and etc. I had to wait till I took out anti-aircraft of course. I could also actually fly a plane this time.

I have found youtube valuable for time saving when I want it. Amazed how some of you figure these things out. NO MANDATED kidnapping mission that you shoot your way out of over and over and over and over and over and over ... at least not so far. Whew....

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Omgilovesteak
    33 posts

Some say it is the equivalent of walking on a piece of cake.

Suggested Topics