Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

@c-pick I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a response to your previous post. Could you please create a new post regarding the unblockable attack and include a video demonstrating the issue.

@conan429 I have checked and I'm afraid that there are no further updates on this issue. I can only advise you to keep checking the links that I mentioned above for updates.

Official Response
  • C-Pick
    109 posts

@ubi-keo I appreciate your response, but why do I need to have a video of that red rune flash when enemies do unblockable attacks? You can literally see that all the time when enemies do unblockable attacks: a fiery red rune symbol flashes on the enemy, and there's no way to turn this effect off.

Before the December 15, 2020, patch, I was able to have that effect disabled by disabling one of the enemy-related Interface settings. After that patch (almost a year ago), that effect happened no matter what I disabled in the Interface settings. Can we just have an option to disable this effect? I've been asking about this for quite some time now.

Suggested Topics