Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

Since the last update a stun bar has been appearing above the enemy's head even with the enemy info set to off in the interface menu.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• conan429
    Original poster 34 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2792 posts

Hi @conan429 thanks for reporting this.

Could you please provide a video demonstrating this. In the video can you show that the option is disabled in the settings and that it still appears in game.

Official Response
  • conan429
    Original poster 34 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@conan429 thats my game clip, can't upload to youtube right now. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhWMbNY_xT78ln_BftD7IvRCn1j5

• conan429
    Original poster 34 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Keo

@conan429 Thanks for the video provided, I will forward this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo i can confirm that this problem is affecting other immersive valhalla players

• Ubi-Keo

@conan429 Thanks for the update. I can confirm that this issue has been reproduced by the development team and they are investigating further.

Official Response
  • conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo thank you good sir, i appreciate the support and quick response.

• Ubi-Keo

@conan429 You're welcome 🙂

Official Response
  • conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo just letting you know this problem still exists and is kinda ruining the experience for myself and other players, any ETA on a fix? I just bought the dlc before this started happening and dont want to play it while its still happening, cheers.

• Ubi-Keo

@conan429 I'm afraid that the issue is still being investigated, we have no ETA on when it will be fixed. It is also an issue that would need to be fixed with a title update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo ok thank you, i totally understand, do you know if its a bug or an accident and not a new intended feature?

• Ubi-Keo

@conan429 You're welcome.

And I am unable to confirm this, I can only see that the issue was reproduced and that the development team are investigating.

Official Response
  • conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo no problem, thank you, i very much appreciate you answering all my questions to the best of your ability, ill be patient now and hope for a fix

• conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo hello can i get an update please, i can confirm this issue still persists after the most recent patch, i believe its the shield/defence break bar, please let me know if they are planning to fix this, i put alot of money into a cinematic style game and it suddenly got changed on me

• C-Pick
    109 posts

Hey, so this complaint about a forced stun bar got way more attention that I ever got when I brought up the forced "unblockable attack red-rune symbol flash" thing.

I'm glad Ubisoft is looking into this--I would like to have that stun bar never show up too! But can I PLEASE also have the option of turning off that red-rune flash whenever an enemy or animal is doing an unblockable attack? The fewer silly effects on my screen, the better. I, too, paid full price for this game.

The point here is immersion. These artificial HUD elements are distracting and cringeworthy, and I would like to have them turned off. I've been bringing this issue up since December 15, 2020.

• conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@c-pick i know i was checking your post from the start, my issue was a new issue that was never intended by the developers, totally agree about the runes but the stun bar is way worse because 1 its rectangular so it seems digital and 2 we experienced gameplay without it for almost a year, im so hoping they fix the issue.

• conan429
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo i think ive been back logged

Suggested Topics