Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vahndaar
    Original poster 73 posts

Hi,

Quick one, I'd like to suggest that weapon attachments such as scopes, muzzles and ammo type should be able to be hot swapped on the fly. Ammo type itself should be able to be changed in the weapons wheel or at the tap of a button. You shouldn't need to visit a workbench to use a suppressor or attach a scope either as these things clip or screw on.

The workbench should be used for crafting such things, but once crafted the player should be able to configure their weapons in the field once attachments and ammo types are unlocked.

This would circumvent some of the frustration players are experiencing and make the game and combat much more dynamic and enjoyable whilst still retaining the complexity of the weapon customisation.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Clupas
    3 posts

+1 Totally agree

• C-Pick
    98 posts

Yes, Far Cry 5 and New Dawn allowed me to switch our magazines of different ammo types on the fly, with a cool reloading animation and everything.

It would be cool if Far Cry 6 allowed me to do this as well. Then I can make more immediate tactical decisions out in the wild.

• Sleezure
    93 posts

@vahndaar It is definitely bizarre that the game seemingly allows you to tote around all your weapons and gear, such that you can equip anything at anytime. Yet, to load a different type of ammo into a weapon you're already carrying, you need a workbench for some reason.

• CO.Colios
    5 posts

@vahndaar I agree with the ammo one. Players should be allowed at least 2 ammo slots per gun that you can change between by holding the "r" button.

Interchanging equipment... Scopes and lasers need to be sightet in. So i can live with this limitation.

Silencers work different. Some can be screwed on without tools and some are fixed with screws. The makeshift ones are attached by tape;). I agree that the option to dismount them, like in Wildlands/Breakpoint, could come handy for some situations.

I for my self use mostly a pistol with silencer to get through the enemies. And i did built a silenced DMR for precision jobs too. (Starter Rifle) Its long version allowed me to switch to AP ammo wich replaced the sniper rifle that i used just for AP precision shots. If enemies become an issue then i use the a full auto rifle with muzzle break and AP ammo. The lever action one is used with HE ammo and silencer as anti vehicle gun. You can empty all 4 rounds without overheating.

What grinds my gears the most is the missing marker when you hunt animals.

• igrvks
    61 posts

@vahndaar

PSA for stealth oriented players, the AS VAL suppressor does not overheat for whatever reason. If you equip it with AP rounds, acog, laser pointer and put it in single shot it's one of the most powerful and accurate stealth weapons I have seen yet in this game.

• Flanker1Six
    157 posts

HECK YEA! +1

Suggested Topics