Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mr05TR1CH
    Original poster 5 posts

I have a ticket open regarding an account issue. Is there someone who could please help me. I don’t have Facebook or Twitter and I have had no reply via email and it’s stopping me playing far cry 6

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rmjdesigns
    13 posts

@mr05tr1ch Try offline mode. SO click you top right - In "UBICRAP NOCONECT" Go offline,Start game- see if it is server issue . If game works offline .........

• Mr05TR1CH
    Original poster 5 posts

@rmjdesigns thanks that gets me playing solo so at least it’s something. I started a co op 4 days ago with my partner and now it keeps asking for my password to be reset for Ubisoft connect. I’ve had to make this account just to report my issue and open a ticket
    Cheers very much for your help.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @Mr05TR1CH,

Sorry to hear about your experience and I'm glad that you were able to start your game regardless.

I just checked your case and I can see that you should receive a reply soon! In order to speed up the investigation, can you please update your ticket with a screenshot showing your console's username while you're logged in?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Mr05TR1CH
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark Hi. I have uploaded photos ok but when I tried to add additional comments they don’t save to the ticket. I have uploaded photos of my Xbox Gamer Tag. My partners Xbox Gamer Tag and also my partners Ubisoft Connect showing my Problem profile . I have for the life of me tried to guess what email I need for recovery or if indeed it was an old email account that I no longer have access to Thanks and please let me know if you need more information or evidence.

• Mr05TR1CH
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark
    Hi. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, despite providing photograph evidence as requested and there clearly being much evidence that it is indeed my account for years, I have been informed that I need to try and get access to the email address for WhOoShY2010 ubisoft account or I cannot be helped. I now know what email account it is linked to and also the password used but no longer have access to it as I am no longer with that provider and have not been for some time now. Will that help?
    Would it be possible for you to help me with changing the email address associated with WhOoShY2010 to one that I can access or, would it be possible please to unlink WhOoShY2010 from my xbox account please and would it then work for online play if i were to link it to this account. (The one that I have created to get onto this forum).
    I have posted this in the ticket update also.
    Thanks in advance

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @Mr05TR1CH,

Thank you for the update.

I'm afraid that we're unable to assist with any account-related issues over forums as it has to be done in private. However, regarding unlinking your profile, I can recommend updating your ticket.

Thank you for your understanding!

Official Response
  • Mr05TR1CH
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark Thanks for trying to help. It would appear that my partners Ubisoft account is now blocked. It hasn’t been compromised. Straight after I uploaded the photos to the ticket. Strange don’t you think. I honestly believe no accounts have been compromised and this is by Ubisoft’s hand. Ticket support told me that “due to the nature of the issue and compromise” they could neither unlink nor recover my account which essentially rules me out of all Ubi online play and hence ever playing any Ubi games ever again on my Xbox. This seems a bit strong so I can only assume that this is because I was game sharing with my partner on 2 Xbox’s in the same house with only one purchased copy of the game. Please tell me this is not the case. Would you please help me to understand what exactly is the “nature of the issue” and what exactly is “the compromise”. I will pursue with trying to recover a “no longer existing” email account as that is what ticket tells me to do. However my partners account has not at all been compromised as she has never even logged into Ubisoft. The Xbox automatically did this for her so she never even made an account. Thanks for listening. If I have broke some rules that’s fine, but I would at least like to know what rules I broke. I did try update my ticket and they reply as though they read it but I don’t see it update when I press the button. Sorry if I am annoying you, I don’t mean to. I’m just frustrated that we have been waiting to play Far Cry 6 together for a looooong time since we really enjoyed far cry 5. And now this. 😩

• HellyB
    1 posts

@mr05tr1ch

Good luck. I've been with Ubisoft 8 years and have a good rank.

Currently I'm being told my subscription payment has failed from last Friday yet I can clearly see it in my bank transactions and my bank confirms it went last Saturday and is awaiting Ubisoft doing their bit at their end. My bank: "We have authorised the transaction on our end, so we are just waiting for Ubisoft to finalise this in their system"

Meanwhile, I got suspended and latest email says:

"Please update your payment method within 48 hours or your subscription will be cancelled, and you will lose access to Ubisoft+. Your rank in Ubisoft+ rewards will be lost 30 days after cancellation."

I've sent them screenshots of my bank account, showing the transaction. I sent a copy of the chat I had with my bank, left all visible as I have nothing to hide. They still say I haven't paid and what hurts is they treat us like we're criminals yet i've supported them 8 years, online and before that I used to buy Game Discs.

Seems the more ubisoft "Help you" the worse it gets 😞 😞

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 749 posts

@hellyb Hi there.

Sorry to hear that there have been issues with a transaction for your subscription.

Regrettably, we are unable to assist with payments and account related issues via the public discussions page. If you have not had a response, a member of the support team will be working to get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions or queries, please let us know and we'd be happy to help.
    Thank you

Official Response

Suggested Topics