ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metroid_Meister
    Original poster 90 posts

I would like to know where a good place to grind the Horseman of the Apocalypse challenge. I have almost all the challenges in the game and that challenge would give me some good XP.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thegardener25
    177 posts

@metroid_meister It's a while since I did that challenge. I can't remember if you have to complete it in Paris or not. If rat kills in England count, then I'd try the 'BBB' underground Fight Club. It's in Ledecestre, about 2000m N/NW from the Longhouse in Ravensthorpe, & it's about 250-300m South of Wenloch Abbey (Snotinghamshire) just over the Trent River. When you go downstairs in the fight club, there are 25 guys packed in like sardines (it takes a few seconds for them all to spawn). They don't attack you until you make the first move. Light & heavy attacks don't work to begin with, there's just a prompt to 'assassinate'! So I assassinate 1 guy, & that triggers the rest of them to fight. I normally go there on a Thursday, for the weekly connect challenges, you know where you have to kill 50 enemies with a weapon you never use. Anyhow I just went there & tried the Plague of Rats ability & I must have got about 18-20 by using the ability once. But if it doesn't count in England, then you'll just have to try multiple areas in Paris, because there's no other location with enemies in large numbers anywhere else in the game.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@metroid_meister you can try here: (https://www.dropbox.com/s/uf68mffrg4t6l2a/Assassin%27s%20Creed%C2%AE%20Valhalla_20210831163924.mp4?dl=0)

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

Lincolnshire forests. There are a lot of bandits on the roads, mostly basic one (low health). Also, they spawn in a larger group.

Suggested Topics