ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

@mortilla_ But, but the chicken can kill heavily armed and armored soldiers, say that isn't real, SAY IT! 😛

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

"I said some nice things, then I killed them" 🙂

• A Former User
    0 posts

@madhawk80 You've clearly never been bitten by a chicken in real life.

Heavily armored soldiers don't stand a chance against a free chicken -- why do you think we've enslaved them, hm?

#Neverforget

#ApexPredator

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

@madhawk80 I have chopped a lot of their heads off, ripped out thier guts, dipped them in a pot of boiling water and plucked their feathers, but never bitten. *shrug*

• A Former User
    0 posts

'>

• mrsir1980
    69 posts

@sparhawk122 Cuba also doesn't have guerillas using crocodiles and roosters as attack animals... nothing about Far Cry is remotely realistic so the argument that its not how it would be is null and void. Yara is a fictional country in Far Cry with ridiculous and absurd gameplay mechanics, which make the game fun and enjoyable. If you want real life, this is the wrong franchise. There are plenty of men that would lose a fight to women, and you can also argue that (using your very own facts) that after a half century of war, there would be fewer men than women alive due to the fighting. This means that more women would be stepping up to fight due to the absense of men.

• AurioDK
    11 posts

In the beginning it felt a bit weird killing females, had to remind myself it was just a game. To those claiming absurdity within the Farcry concept, f.ex. how a rooster takes on elite soldiers, that really doesn´t apply to the protective instinct which many males have. There is a reason why we don´t murder children in any game I know, my caveman instinct did throttle for a moment when I started to play Farcry 6, I didn´t feel comfortable killing women. After a couple of hours I reached a compromise which was to stop the machete kills, it´s too detailed and actually I stopped doing it for both sexes.

What´s the difference you may ask? Killing is killing? It´s just a game. It´s an individual threshold which we all have and I am not judging anyone for how they were brought up. I do believe in equal rights, I asked my better half about my "macho meter", she stated I could be a bit over protective at times but otherwise I am not much of an old fashioned gentleman. She earns more than I do and I am fine with that.

I did bring up children because the African continent probably has more child soldiers than most would like to know, should realism apply here as well? I think not. I use a sniper mostly and don´t think too much about it, yes, it´s just a game, but as I stated ... each of us have our limits to what we want depicted in a game.

• MIGHTYMALACHI
    5 posts

@nhisso it seems that way to me also, but it may be that I’m not really used to machete attacks against all the women they and am still getting used to it.

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

@mightymalachi A garrote would be much more civilized.

• mrsir1980
    69 posts

@auriodk So, just curious, did you feel comfortable with women being kidnapped, drugged, implied they were [censored] etc in the earlier Far Cry games? Is it just killing them where you draw the line? I wouldn't even hit a man in real life, let alone a woman, I'm about as non violent as you can get. But in Far Cry 6 I don't even pay much attention to the gender of the bad guys, they are pixels that are needing to be eliminated to achieve a goal. I also chose to play as female Dani, simply because I find the stereotypical male hero so cliche, but then I find the hero complex towards women that a lot of men have pretty pathetic. Myself and my wife are equals, we have both pulled each other out of dark times and protected each other. I don't need a PC game to stoke my male ego or fulfil a hero complex, they are just a way to escape from the stresses of real life. I feel like people take games far too seriously these days ...

• nitpeprules
    20 posts

If you have a problem killing women then you aren't as equal rights as you might think you are. Women want to be treated just like men, which means men and women are the same, which means you kill them just like you kill a man... without a seconds hesitation or afterthought. Anything less is treating them as less than a man. It is what they have been striving for for over a hundred years and it is what we owe them as advanced thinking humans.

That said I think this game should be given to serial killers as they will get their satisfaction of killing by the excessively gruesome murders with the machete.

• AnimusLover
    263 posts

@auriodk That's fair enough and I agree that we have limits as to what we like depicted in a game but the problem is rather than some here just admitting their personal biases they're hiding behind "realism" and those of us who are intelligent can see through it.

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

@mrsir1980 That's a good reason to garrote the women!

• Madhawk80
    122 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Madhawk80
    122 posts

@mrsir1980 That's because I live in a real world where women cannot fight like Bruce Lee, 99.99% of men cannot either.

• AlexanderBayek
    21 posts

@mortilla_ I never said I like those features. I hate resolver weapons and pets. I miss the gun for hire system and am much bigger a fan of Tarkov style gunsmithing or at least Ghost Recon level.

• Sparhawk122
    80 posts

@keid4n The Amigos are dumb too.

• AlexanderBayek
    21 posts

@mortilla_ BTW did you use to play GR Wildlands a lot?

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    94 posts

@nhisso that aint a problem. never ending respawning enemies is a problem. Its all fiction. you know what fiction is? Cause I don't think you do. They warned you in the intro of the game it was all fiction. . . That's how much of a problem you have with females in general. Cause it's insane that a lot of female in the military bother you but not the fact that the map doesn't feel natural, the language is not Cuban, not even the accent and I know. I was born there and lived there for 14 years. I can also tell you that females are all over the military in Cuba. That is very common on communist countries. Females can defend them self's or even take an ak47 apart and re assemble it in a matter of seconds. I bet you can't even do that. It's call equality, which we don't even have to that level in the USA thanks to neanderthals like you.

• mrsir1980
    69 posts

@madhawk80 Nope, you live in a world where you are offended by pixels in the female form doing the same jobs as pixels in the male form ... I live in the real world where a game is fiction, nothing about the Far Cry series is remotely real life and where my male ego is not so fragile that I feel threatened by strong women. We all see the truth behind statements that are being made on this thread, even if those making them continue to lie about the real reasons they have an issue with women being portrayed as strong.

Suggested Topics