Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Spidey456
    Original poster 10 posts

I am blown away at how easy this game is. Step 1 get armor piercing bullets. Step 2 rush in like the Terminator did in the Police Station scene, and commence to shoot everyone in the head. No need to tag, survey, or hide. Just kill them quick. The enemy's first bullets seem to always miss giving you more than enough time to shoot them in the head. Your wolverine healing factor will keep you upright and out heal the paltry damage the AI do inflict( minus shot guns). And to top it off they seem to be oblivious to you until it's too late. I even tried playing well above my level. You just got to shoot them in the head twice. You need another difficulty level for vets of the series playing with M&KB. The AI is lacking. The best bet is to probably put an option to turn full healing off. Or at least just fill the lowest segment.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Flanker1Six
    169 posts

@spidey456 Oooooorrrrr balance the guns to real world performance, and give'em to the NPCs too.

• igrvks
    61 posts

I would definitely appreciate another difficulty level where both enemies and the player are absolutely lethal and can kill each other with just a few shots, so you actually have to approach gunfights more carefully. Now it's just "oh no... anyway" when stealth goes wrong and I have to shoot my way to the objective.

• Joni74
    1 posts

Not only that, also the crocodile just emptied an entire outpost all by itself. Not even health lost even though there were several enemies gunning it with assault rifles from short distance. And yes as you said, the enemies are so easy, it's shocking. Especially in a game like this where you're supposed to fight as a resistance soldier it takes away all the immersion of the game.

They seriously need to tone down the efficiency of the crocodile and make the game harder overall. Miss the feeling of a desperate situation in Far Cry 2 where you feel like in danger all the time. Even in Far Cry 3 partially as you had this 'lonely survivor" feeling at least. But no, now you are a terminator with terminator amigos too.

Also in New Dawn, at least the outpost difficulty levels were awesome as it got tough.

• a22ghooligan
    42 posts

The enemies see ya and then run away, or see ya and say 'there you are!' or something, but they don't even get to finish the sentence cause their brains are covering the wall. Basically its bad, really bad.

and such a small enemy presence in camps/checkpoints its almost pointless. Im clearing level 7 bases, whats the level cap for enemy? and as you go up levels, do bases fill out a bit with enemies?

this could be beyond a patch, nothing soon anyway. But I am having fun in the open world, as long as I dont meet any 'enemy soldiers' Im golden.

• SofaJockey
    370 posts

"I am blown away at how easy this game is."

I thought the enemies were 'bullet sponges'...?

I guess by skill (or lack of attention) you can make this game as easy or as difficult as you want.

• a22ghooligan
    42 posts

@sofajockey its not so much the bullet sponge, its the lack of A.I for me.

Ive been finding more bullet spongey the enemy the higher the level, the problem with that is one area your clearing out has level 3 enemies, another area might have level 7 enemies but your not changing level/upgrading guns etc bewteen areas. So possibly the bullet sponge group have found tougher enemies with lower level guns (im not far into the game to judge this perfectly tho, i might be talking total b@llocks!) Im sure in 6 months time UBI will update the game so all areas/enemies match your level, or you can set em a couple levels above. Why they cant have these features at launch is beyond me. Must stop buying games when they come out, leave it a year and they usually add whats missing.

But no matter the level the 'enemy' A.I is poor, proper cut and paste job from FC5. But Im sure new dawn was pretty good, there was definitely more enemies in bases/checkpoints and the A.I felt a lot more robust.

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    59 posts

same here. I don't mean any disrespect. But, this is because of console casual gamers. There are a few that are good. But, majority are just trash. Pampered with that dam aim assist. I remember when far cry 1 was for pc only and was extremely difficult even on easy. Go and try it out and you'll see. Let me know when you start fighting the monckeys. I passed it all and it took a lot of effort back in the day. Some never got to see the ending of it without cheating. Now I walk in there and it's like I am god. . . what?! Who are this gamers that need the game to be this easy? I don't think any developer ever plays the games they make.

Suggested Topics