ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

  • ElBiggus
    Original poster 7 posts

    So it's been a little over a year since I last played (I stopped just before Summit appeared, then came back on briefly a couple of times to try it) because like many long-term players I'd reached a point where the best I could hope for was a million to one chance of getting some fractionally better gear than the stuff I already had, and the lack of updates and the persistent bugs that had plagued the game since release finally took their toll. Fired it up for a couple of hours today and as far as I can tell nothing has changed - still the same bugs (and some new ones), still the same "99% of loot is a bunch of mid-rolled garbage, and the remaining 1% is still way worse than everything I already have", and the same old seasons seem to have just been rolling over and over.

    So am I missing something, or has the game been abandoned and left to rot?

  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

    Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

    Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

  • TxDieselKid
    406 posts

    The last major update was in Feb and there are some new exo's and brand sets for you to get, but that's basically it. Zero new content since Summit launched (I don't consider seasonal manhunts as "new" content).

  • dagrommit
    894 posts

    They're working on new content for the end of the year, but yeah, nothing new since February

    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/the-division/the-division-2/news-updates/3TEZgBvercmUmsJvTv3KBG/the-division-2-the-road-ahead

Suggested Topics