ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lidi_Melo
    Original poster 12 posts
    When I move the camera quickly I get a weird feeling. 

The scene looks blurry. 

It's hard to explain. How do I reduce motion sickness?

I believe that's the problem

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Law-II
    160 posts

@lidi_melo
    launch the game
    from the main menu
    select: Options
    select: Video
    select: Quality
    Under the heading MOTION
    Turn off Motion Blur
    Change Camera Shakes to Minimal
    Turn off Poisoned and Drunk Effects

Under the heading Advanced Settings increase Field of View Scaling

• Lidi_Melo
    Original poster 12 posts

@law-ii thanks. I will try it

• Nushbag
    6 posts

@lidi_melo Did you manage to fix it with that?
    I have an issue with my game where despite running it at high FPS there is a slight stutter when moving the camera which creates a sort of motion blur effect even when I have all those functions off.

• Sleezure
    140 posts
    @lidi_melo Did you manage to fix it with that?
    I have an issue with my game where despite running it at high FPS there is a slight stutter when moving the camera which creates a sort of motion blur effect even when I have all those functions off.

Try reducing your mouse's polling rate. I had the same issue with Far Cry 5.

• Lidi_Melo
    Original poster 12 posts
    @nushbag That's exactly the problem. 

You explained better. 

I realized that this issue doesn't happen with joystick

But I prefer mouse and keyboard for fps games.

• Lidi_Melo
    Original poster 12 posts
    @sleezure Where do I find this option?

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

Turn V-sync off under advanced video setting. Anti-aliasing to TAA. Texture filtering to "medium" under video/quality. This has worked for me with many games including this one.

• Lidi_Melo
    Original poster 12 posts
    Nothing worked.

My spec isn't one of the best but I can run on medium with some things at ultra at 60 fps, with no stutter.

It is a

i7 4790
    RTX 2060
    16 RAM

I've tried increasing FOV, change resolution, enabling and disabling vsync. Nothing works.

When moving the camera it seems that the mouse has little jumps almost imperceptible, but that ends up bothering with a lot of game time. It gives a feeling of dizziness.

The only solution I found was playing with a joystick. That way the camera stays smooth

Suggested Topics