Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 59 posts

I am Cuban and I was exited to play this far cry cause I've always wanted the map or story to be in Cuba. Now that I have it I have to say that this is by far the most boring far cry I have ever played. The Spanish used was not Cuban and neither the accent at all. The maps don't have a natural flow to them. I've made better maps with map editor in far cry 2. Another thing. The game wants me to level up before I move into an area. But, I don't see anything to do in the map, let alone anything that's even worth doing for the fun. I'm trying to capture a base and it is not even clear what I need to do to capture it. Normally you just kill everyone in other far cry games. But, that doesn't seam to be it in this far cry. I kill everyone and everything and they still come. I move to another room and they spawn in the room I just killed everyone. Is this part of the gameplay? In one check point I couldnt capture after killing everyone and it clear that I had to destroy a sign in order to capture it. I'm just bored in there, man. One time I thought Primal was going to be bad and boring in it turned out to be the best imo. But, this was the opposite and it's sad, cause I want to like it. I don't feel I wasted my money. But, I know I should've waited for it to be on sale cause it doesn't even have a multiplayer. Single player's or coop's can be played later on cause it doesn't matter how late you are to the game, it's just you and your friends. Make a multiplayer next time or I'm just waiting for it to be dirt cheap.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics