ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IDizertiRI
    Original poster 1 posts

Когда беру задание по поиску доставки. приезжаю на место а там пусто лишь маркер. Желтого дыма тоже ни где нет

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Chaskane
    5 posts

@idizertiri i have same problem

• mathajjas
    3 posts

Had the same problem, and found a Reddit thread about it.
    Try going there with a helicopter, that should activate the yellow smoke.

• Ampee1
    164 posts

Same problem here, cant complete the interception quest due to package not spawning at location.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@idizertiri Hey! 

I'm afraid we can only support the forums in English at the moment. If you translate your message, I will do my best to assist you. 

@mathajjas Hey! Could you provide a link to this Reddit thread please?

@Ampee1 Is this part of a mission, if so what is the exact name of this mission?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Ampee1
    164 posts

@ubi-viral "Beachead blues". It's an interception mission I think. Where you interact with the radio and then have to go to the yellow smoke within time.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2446 posts

Hey everyone, thanks for coming back to us with these further reports, and my apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Our teams have advised us that this issue has been fixed in the November 3rd TU2 update. Can you give this supply drop activity another go, and see if it now works on your end? Let us know how you get on - if it still doesn't work, I'll be happy to get this looked into further 🙂

Official Response
  • Ampee1
    164 posts

@ubi-thrupney Great news, thank you so much for this information. I have started my 2nd playthrough, will keep an eye on this. (It will be a while since I don't have that much time at the moment to play every day, sorry)

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 924 posts

Hey @ampee1,

Thank you for your update, I hope you enjoy your 2nd playthrough!

Many thanks

Official Response

Suggested Topics