ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildHunt
    Original poster 198 posts

Is there a certain way to unlock this perk faster? I have had Champagne as my only animal companion for two days and she has looted a grand total of 124 coins from enemies, but she must have killed 50+ enemies by now and I need her to loot 1000 coins in total. I've noticed the minority of enemies provide coins (around 13 each) but maybe I am getting her to kill the wrong enemies or maybe there is a certain spot on the map that is better for this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dano_85
    6 posts

totally agree this needs to be looked into or adjusted, i have been using champagne for 10+ hours using her for stealth kills and have only managed to loot 320 pesos, im so bored of being stealthy hoping that a guard will have some money on them.

• WildHunt

@dkilpin I'm at 34 hours played. About 20 of those hours have been with using Champagne as the only Animal companion just to get this perk unlocked. I always send her in for the kills, the majority are stealth kills and I am only at 331 coins out of 1000.

I tried the "Miami Strip Slacks" pants, which increase the amount of money you loot from corpses but they don't work for animal kills, just an FYI if you were thinking of using them, don't bother.

• OxIdOAC
    28 posts

I got around 70+ hours in the game and i had Champagne as amigo as soon as i can choose her, and collected around 500+ pesos, in 50~60 hours of playtime. This is the worst grind in Far Cry ever... i didn't touch other amigos except quest ones. As for grinding, Champagne do loot from every type attack i send her, silent or all out war but to me it's like she's looting every 20+ soldier and the loot is always around 15~20 pesos, so do the count...

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

I does take time. I levelled all my Amigos but Champagne took the longest and was completed last.

• RemyAF
    7 posts

Did any of you find a way to perform silent takedowns more often, versus them being just regular ones?

I know that enemies can't be in a state of alert, but even then it is not consistent.

• WildHunt

@remyaf I tried silent vs regular takedowns, the difference didn't seem noticeable so I just grinded it out. I took Champagne everywhere, included Special Ops (when they didn't crash the game) and she would loot coins every now and again.

• RemyAF
    7 posts

@wildhunt How did you do a silent takedown versus a regular one?

As far as I can tell, a "silent" one is when they don't see her. Or the pounces.

However, since posting, I've seen that she can be fighting with them and finally pounce, and I get money from it... hardly a "silent" takedown when they were busy kicking her.

• WildHunt

@remyaf A silent kill is if Champagne kills someone without being seen, but doing it this way will take you even longer to unlock the perk and I don't think it makes any difference, she will gather money from a kill if they see her or not. Your best bet is to just take her everywhere and let her do her own thing.

The problem is the randomness of soldiers having any money on them. It seems soldiers are not well paid in Yara!

• RemyAF
    7 posts

@wildhunt

Ironically, I also just received an official response from someone at Ubisoft. They confirmed through their sorcery that not all soldiers carry money.

Suggested Topics