Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dead_Heat
    Original poster 5 posts

I restarted a new game after finishing Paris, Ireland etc. I am skill lvl 129 atm in this new play through but it should be higher because it now uses 2 skill points to fill 1 slot. All seemed ok until after last huge update 1.3.2. I have a few videos of it doing this. I click to achieve a skill and very rapidly it will use one point then a fraction of a second later it uses another skill point to fill the one slot. There is a distinct sound for each of the 2 points spent at once. It's happened 12- 15+ times. Any support would be greatly appreciated.
    Take care and be safe.
    You ARE important and needed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2375 posts

Hi @dead_heat I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your skill points.

You mentioned that you have some videos of the issue, could you please provide these and we will look into this further for you. You can just copy and paste the URL links into this thread.

And thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Dead_Heat
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo

IF you reset these you only get one skill point back, not the two you spent.

• Ubi-Keo

@dead_heat Thanks for the video provided.

From what I can see you are unlocking two skills in the videos. The skill you are wanting to unlock is not the next skill on the skill tree, therefore it needs to unlock the skill that is linked to it. You can also hear the noise twice as each skill is unlocked and your skill power goes from 97 to 99.

Official Response
  • Dead_Heat
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo Ahhh I did not notice the 97 to 99. Thank you.
    Take care and be safe.

• Ubi-Keo

@dead_heat You're welcome, and thanks you too 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics