Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Johnson9191
    Original poster 18 posts

I am only about 5 hours into the game but am confused about the gear. In the early stages, Dani's sprinting speed is very slow and stamina is short. I now have some of the parkour gear and her sprinting speed and stamina are more normal to what I would normally expect. My question is if I at some point swap for different gear, will she revert back to running more slowly? Because if so, I don't think I could tolerate a sluggish moving protagonist...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• anteronoid
    28 posts

@johnson9191 Yes, they revert back.

• Johnson9191
    Original poster 18 posts

@anteronoid

Really? So what's the best way to maintain a normal sprinting speed and amount of stamina but still have good gear that protects from fire /poison etc... Why have Ubisoft forced players to choose between these types of things...?

• igrvks
    61 posts

@johnson9191

I have completed 60% of the game now and have not yet found any gearsets that offer better actual benefits to gameplay than parkour set, with only exception being the blood dragon wrist gear which completely eliminates reticle sway.

I am playing on the "harder" difficulty and I seriously have not even once felt that I needed more fire or poison protection.

• Meitzi
    35 posts

@johnson9191 Remember, you can SWAP gears ANYTIME, even during middle of fight.

But I run full running gear almost all the time, its help just run away it things get too hot.

• AnimusLover
    231 posts

@johnson9191 As others have said they revert back. However, you can mix and match gear so really only one item with the perk 'increased movement speed' is needed. The rest can be what you want; no need to equip the full set. I think most people just auto equip the parkour set as it's the only one that is useful most of the time. The rest are too situational.

• Johnson9191
    Original poster 18 posts

@meitzi

Yes that's true but for me that completely ruins the flow of the game, I really would prefer not to have to pause the game when an exciting confrontation occurs to manage my inventory!

• hoonose2013
    53 posts

@johnson9191 I won't even play these large area sandbox games without a way to run fast everywhere. I use the WeMod and set the speed to 2X, and generally leave it there to get from place to place. Except when grappling, when it has to go back to normal speed. Otherwise you get some wild and crazy swings!

• SaschaVykos
    10 posts

If you build a cantina in a camp you can get a movement buff for 6 hours through a buff meal. I combine that with the parkour bracelet (faster when no weapons in hand), the Speed Ugrade for Surpremo and the boots that let you crouch as fast as you walk.

Doesn't feel sluggish to me compared to the start of the game with no speed buffs at all. Just remember to take the weapons out of your hands when you want to travel by foot.

• Sleezure
    111 posts

@johnson9191 Maybe Ubisoft sells more well-rounded gear in the Store?

• carshop22
    42 posts

I feel like they should have just add a way to get skill's permanently!? Then the clothes are more for defense and special skills (like auto throwing knife targeting)

Suggested Topics