ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• booyahjoe
    Original poster 3 posts

Why is there no patch for these issues yet on PC? I paid 90 bucks in an economy that's failing, not to become a beta tester!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RegZieeeX
    29 posts

@booyahjoe I’m with you man, can’t believe it still isn’t fixed, don’t think I’ve ever got a game on PC with a graphics problem like this, needs to get fixed asap. C’mon Ubisoft it’s getting ridiculous. You hyped the game up on PC making it out like It’d be so good and this is it?

• metal4lifE2012
    2 posts

@regzieeex I am totally with you man. This blurry texture issue is making me vomit every time I play. I can't believe that this is happening in 2021 on high-end PC. What the heck Ubisoft? Give us some answer already, damit.

• Darrel_RF
    5 posts

Let's take a look from the other side. HD textures supposed to be used on High-End cards only. Ok. Then WHY developers didn't compress this pack 10% less for RTX 3080 owners?! I am mad.

• Akira1364
    159 posts

@darrel_rf Well, keep in mind that on top of everything else, the actual amount of VRAM needed will vary heavily depending on whether you're playing at 1080P / 1440P / 4K / etc. It's not determined just by the textures on their own.

• Darrel_RF
    5 posts

@akira1364 doesn't make sense at all because people have ZERO issues enabling HD textures in FC5 with 8GB GDDR6 cards at 4K. And now 10GB much faster GDDR6X isn't enough?! Ridiculous

• TerpDX
    8 posts

The blurry textures suck, but the enemy respawn issue appears to be tied to whether or not you have an active mission at that location or not. If you're not executing a mission at that location, enemies start to respawn after a couple of minutes, or if you even briefly leave the area and turn around to come back.

The really annoying parts are where it seems like one area is actually 2 distinct sections pasted together. Many of the airfields are like this. The hanger/barracks section seems to be handled independently of the tower/runway section, so you can clear the hangars/barracks and, as soon as you cross an invisible line into the tower/runway section, the enemies behind you will immediately respawn.

However, for the most part, if you have an actual mission in that area, the enemies stay dead until you finish the mission. I've seen some exceptions, but that's been mostly the case in my experience.

Suggested Topics