ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 3 Likes/5 Replies/413 Views
    ConnorSRousseau
    Original poster 9 posts

I destroyed the blockade and it's still there.

I liberated the tobacco field and it's still hostile territory.

I destroyed the AA gun position and enemies still spawn there.

I took over the Spanish castle but it's still a major stronghold for the enemy on the island I captured.

I hear Castillo's propaganda and face his unlimited respawning soldiers in the town on the island that I liberated for the Guerillas.

It just breaks the immersion and sense of progress and liberation for me...

I don't really feel like I am liberating anything. I don't sense that feeling I got in Farcry 5 when I literally drove the Cult from Hope County.

I've spoken to several friends and community gamers who refuse to purchase the game because of this very issue. I hope it is resolved!

Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Markaccus
    37 posts

@connorsrousseau So, i don't think those places are like the outposts. Outposts and checkpoints you can liberate, but Castillos farms and military strongholds you can't. I think that's a decision that has been made because in previous games, once you have all the outposts and forts in a region, there's no one to shoot at. Maybe FND presence will decrease in these locations once you capture all the things you can, but i personally wouldn't want them to vanish all together.

• carshop22
    43 posts

@markaccus I'd like the FND to rise up and try to retake control... FC5 could've been better if that had happened with the Peggies!?

• ConnorSRousseau
    Original poster 9 posts

@carshop22 Farcry 4 had something like that where outposts you captured would be attacked by Pagan's army. It was epic to see real-time war taking place like the front lines of battle. The sad thing is so many of these awesome aspects of the Farcry series appear to have been abandoned, but I still remain hopeful they can fix this in future updates.

• rayloriga1
    17 posts

I feel like there's a lack of information about your progress. I mean, maybe it's just me but I would like to have some sense about how I am doing in a region so far. For example 1/10 outposts liberated, 1/8 checkpoints liberated (numbers are fake). I would like to fully liberate a region and move to the next one. Otherwise I have no clue about how much I have left and the only way it's a lot of exploring the region to find all the available locations or interact with every (!) NPC or (!) piece of information I come across

Suggested Topics