ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Omen66
    Original poster 2 posts

Can anybody answer when the second part to the expansion is coming out? Ubisoft seem to not mention it anywhere but are still advertising the season pass as having a major expansion in 2 parts. And all content will be delivered by the end of October.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A1R50FT-10
    522 posts

@omen66 which 2nd expansion? Are you referring to the Assassin's Creed Crossover?

• Omen66
    Original poster 2 posts

@a1r50ft-10 the season pass was and still is advertised as having a major expansion in 2 parts. I know we’ve had bloodlines and the way the season pass was described and still is right now on any marketplace we would be getting a second part to bloodlines.

• A1R50FT-10
    522 posts

@omen66 the two expansions you are referring to are the Bloodline DLC and the additional 3 missions in campaign mode

• HeySlickThatsMe
    30 posts

@a1r50ft-10 Actually what the OP means is that Bloodline's description says it has two episodes, i already responded to him on reddit since he asked the same question there but i'll also answer here for people that don't understand it either. The real case is that it was originally supposed to be in two parts and released at different time, one part as Aiden and another as Wrench although instead Ubisoft delayed the Bloodline DLC and combined both parts together, otherwise it would feel pretty odd. They never updated the description to reflect these changes so it still says that it has two parts.

• denchikchyb
    3 posts

I'm sorry, what kind of add-on are we talking about? As far as I know, I could be wrong, there is a second part of the game, I downloaded it here. And about the updates hear for the first time. But it's very interesting, because I really liked the game and if the developers will continue to update it, I'll be glad.

• A1R50FT-10
    522 posts

@denchikchyb we are referring to the Bloodline DLC which was originally meant to be released in two parts

• A1R50FT-10
    522 posts

@heyslickthatsme ohhh i forgot about that not gonna lie

• denchikchyb
    3 posts

@a1r50ft-10 I got it, thanks for the clarification.

Suggested Topics