ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D1PL0D0CUS
    Original poster 4 posts

I have been to all Drinking locations and they have all turned green on the map... yet no achievement...

This needs to be changed so that changing player/interruptions are not messing up this achievement.

There is something wrong with Ubisoft Connect also - it seems to have just stopped tracking certain stats, for example 5 deliveries... I have completed about 15/20 yet achievement tracker and Ubisoft Connect are showing 5 total...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@fabio_bushi Hello there.

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to unlock the achievement for 'Bottom's Up'.
    Could you please let us know if you were able to try to starting a new game?
    We appreciate the feedback on interruptions. For clarification could you tell us if you were interrupted while doing the necessary actions?

Ubisoft Connect may take some time to update any tracking of statistics from your game. Could you please let us know how much time passed between seeing this stat in-game, and checking the progress on Ubisoft Connect?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • D1PL0D0CUS
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-nacho

I did not start a new game no.

Yes, I was interrupted, these were collected over a 35 hour+ playthrough, and then finished with a map/guide.

I have not played the game for 60+ days and came back to it the other day to wrap up these achievements, my Ubisoft Connect has ceased tracking months ago...

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@fabio_bushi Hi there.

Thank you for sending through this information.

Would you be able to ensure your saves are available on the cloud. Can you also confirm for me that this is the most up to date version of the game, so that this can be reported to the game team?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • D1PL0D0CUS
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-nacho

I am on xbox one series x - all my saves are on the cloud.

Yes the most recent update.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2298 posts

@fabio_bushi Perfect thank you. Can we ask that you please create a support ticket here. We can then pass this case on to the game team with your save files.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • D1PL0D0CUS
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-viral useless... i cant even submit a big report... it goes to live chat?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2298 posts

@fabio_bushi Can you try contacting us through live chat? They will create a support ticket for you there.

Official Response
  • Erroneus
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics