ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Its_Lexxus
    Original poster 5 posts

I finally plugged the switch and moved from PS4 to PC, bit of beefy and high end PC.
    I am thinking of picking up TD2 cause why not but in the same time, I have tears when I am thinking about the level of grinding I am gonna have to do to get decent gears, sure I can pick up the game with WoNY DLC and skip majority of the said grind with the character optimization but having to find a group for the raid and get the EB; that's another pain.

I really wish you could port part of progress from a platform to another.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Virtual-Chris
    798 posts

@iron_mic_ … Yeah, I don’t understand what is platform specific about your character saves. I can see it being account bound, but why platform? It should be trivial if they wanted to do it.

• Oatiecrumble
    439 posts

Yeah, my wife hates it when i wear her underwear.

EDIT: Ooops, thought you was talking about something else....my bad....back on topic.

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

I don't think we'll ever get cross save for this title, as I feel it's simply too late in the game's life cycle to even bother.

I was in the same boat as you @Iron_Mic_ I got a decent PC in January and wasn't looking forward to do the grind all over. I didn't want to boost either but got a few friends that carried me thru the base game and WONY in a matter of a few hours. But as soon as you reach end game you'll be surprised how quick you can build your characters back up. Target farming and knowing the game inside out helps a lot.

If it helps, there's a forum member clan on PC if you need some boosting.

• TxDieselKid
    274 posts

Looking at making this change myself in the next 6 months, and don't want to have to start all over again either....

Would be nice...

• Its_Lexxus
    Original poster 5 posts

@sevennvd that's really good for you. All my friends are just too broke to afford a PC but even so, with the current gpu market price. I guess I am gonna have to check folks on the official discord page and pray not to group up with some form of knows-it-all elitists yelling over their mics because I am a noob 'to their standards'

Suggested Topics