Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• peppeviper37
    Original poster 4 posts

I obtained my ferrari 458 speciale before patch 1.3 with classic asphalt tires,now in the catalog it has performance asphalt tires,and mine has still classic asphalt tires and i can't change them in the vanity section.Please put performance asphalt tires in the cars obtained berore patch 1.3 that has them now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 146 posts

@peppeviper37 Hey there, sorry to hear the tires on your Ferrari didn't update correctly!

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the tires as they appear on the car in your inventory, as opposed to in the catalogue?

Official Response
  • OBu42
    148 posts

@ubi-mushy

why do you need screenshots again? This issue has been raised a long time ago and "it was passed to the team" (and nothing happened).

There really seems to be no working bug tracking system in this company...

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1039 posts

Hello @obu42 ,

Do you have a link to these previous reports for us to re-check them with the team?

We often ask for screenshots for reproduction purposes.

This enables us to ensure this report matches any open reports we may have for anything similar as well as build up a collection of reports and examples for the team to effectively investigation, as there is no guarantee the same issue is present when they go to check this themselves, so the more examples and data we have, the better.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Anykeyer
    113 posts

@ubi-theberry
    Or this https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/100202/italians?lang=en-US
    Both topics are related to the same exact root issue

• Ubi-TheBerry

Thank you for your responses.

@OBu42 - for the thread you've posted, the team have since confirmed this to be working as designed, not all tyres can be equipped on all car brands.

However, @Anykeyer - after checking your thread and the Quality of Life notes, I can see hear clearly what it is you're all referring to now.

The Quality of Life notes do note the free tyres for 'all vehicles', which my understanding is what you cannot apply.

I have reached back out to the team for them to clarify this again further and check if this still as previously advised when this was first raised or if this was a miscommunication or known issue.

We'll keep you in the loop when we have a response from the team regarding this!

Official Response
  • Anykeyer
    113 posts

@ubi-theberry

the team have since confirmed this to be working as designed, not all tyres can be equipped on all car brands.

This didnt need clarification, this is obvious.
    What needs clarification (and fixing) is why players who got some italian brand cars before 1.3 cant equip tyres that are equiped by default on the same exact cars if they were obtained after 1.3. Since I cant sell and buy a car again Im stuck with old default.
    If THIS is working as designed then kindly tell those designers that they are not fit for their jobs.

• Ubi-TheBerry

Understood and noted to the team @anykeyer , thank you.

When we have a response, we'll let you know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics