Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iranzitorama
    Original poster 3 posts

I can't confirm a zealot kill. He is at below the floor. Please I need help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2387 posts

Hi @iranzitorama and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that one of the Zealots is below the map and you cannot confirm the kill.

Could you please confirm the following:

• The name of the Zealot
    • If he already spawned under the map when you arrived at the location or if you killed him and he fell through the map
    • If you killed him did you use an ability for the final blow and if so which one and are you able to load an earlier save before you killed him and try again
    Official Response
  • iranzitorama
    Original poster 3 posts

@Ubi-Keo His name is Callin. I killed him and he fell through the map. I use the Gae Bolg from Wrath of the Druids DLC. I can't load a previous save, unfortunately I was hoping it might be temporary and kept playing. I've even tried to reinstall the game and it doesn't work. Only this zealot is missing to finish the game.

• Ubi-Keo

@iranzitorama Thanks for the information provided.

Can you try going to the location where Callin is then create a new manual save and exit the game. Then try loading the new save you created and see if he is still under the map. If he is can you then fast travel to another location and create another manual save and exit. Then load the new save again and travel back to the location where Callin is to see if his body has respawned on the ground.

Official Response
  • iranzitorama
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo none of the alternatives worked. Saving and loading to Caillin's location, the icon moved, but still under the map, saving elsewhere and backing out had no effect.

• Ubi-Keo

@iranzitorama Thanks for the update.

I have reported this to the development team to investigate further. We will update this thread once there is an update available.

Official Response
  • IIECH0II
    3 posts

@ubi-keo I am having the exact same issue!! Killed "Cola" and he I cannot confirm the kill because he's under the map. I have played like the whole game with him being stuck, so, I know restarting and everything won't help.

How can we fix this, I'd really love to get the Robe for Thor's armor, and his Hammer and this is the last step.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Thanks for adding to this @iiech0ii , sorry to see you're also having issues!

This is still being looked into by the game's team at the moment so I'd like to pass your details on.

Are you able to share any screenshots or clips of the Zealot's spawn so we can pass this on too?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • IIECH0II
    3 posts

@ubi-theberry Here is a link to a video:

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@iiech0ii

Thanks for providing this for us. I have passed this on to the team currently investigating this issue as well.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused as a result of this issue whilst we're investigating this further. Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics