ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• metaquad
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey hey!

I'm sure this has been talked about by at-least one person, but I had a suggestion regarding how to treat prestige operatives with regards to permadeath:

I suggest one of two things:

1. Making prestige operatives immune to permadeath (less desirable, but it works).
    2. Making prestige operative's traits into "kits" - similar to how "Spy" is a kit, "Hitman" is a kit, and "Beekeeper" is a kit, each with common abilities between operatives. You will be able to see operatives with each prestige operative's kit once you purchase each prestige operative.
      1. For example, people with the "Vigilante" kit won't spawn - but once you purchase Aiden Pierce then they will start to spawn.
      2. Another example - once you purchase Dolores Bae, people with the "Mortician" kit will spawn.
      3. Or once you have Mina, you get the "PROPERTY OF OMNI" kit.
      4. Etcerera, for each prestige operative.

I really like permadeath (and I love resistance mode) - the only thing I hate about it is that prestige operatives are unique, which does put a damper in the mode. It makes me hesitant to use them unless I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'll win, which shouldn't be the case. Just like with other characters, I feel the player should be free to use them and find another if they lose them.

I think that either of these ideas would really free people up to use these operatives more liberally.

It is a weird idea - have a player pay extra, for operatives that will stress you out to use when you play the more fun permadeath modes.So the player either is locked out of resistance mode, or will lose operatives that (unlike any non-DLC operative) can never be recovered.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MstrTarvos
    142 posts

@metaquad I agree with this completely. I am trying to get the "Long Live Dedsec" achievement and I'm enjoying it quite a bit, but I've had to restart several times because I lost the premium characters.

I really like the idea of the "kits" and think it would work well.

Suggested Topics