ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NiNJazZ_x_XTRM
    Original poster 1 posts

I love the gear system in Far Cry 6, but it does come with a flaw; I’m constantly going through my inventory switching everything around to best suit the situation at hand.

I would be thrilled to be able to select a gear (and potentially even weapon and Supremo) pre-set at the tap of a button. I love to have high movement speed for exploration, separate stealth, defence and damage-boosting sets for various scenarios and all my Supremos equipped with gadgets to best fit their class.

I’m certain that something like this would be such a game changer for many of us. By no means significant to the average player, but such a massive difference to those of us that truly make use of those kinds of things. I understand this is just a minor suggestion, but it really would be seen as major to a number of us.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Akira1364
    159 posts

@ninjazz_x_xtrm Yeah, this would be way less cumbersome than having to pause the game and go to the Arsenal screen every time you want to switch weapons during a battle.

• AnimusLover
    300 posts

No loadout option is one of the most ridiculous oversights in this game. How can you have a game with the tag line, "the right tool for the right job" and not have a convenient way to equip the "right tools for the right job"?

Suggested Topics