ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• K4smo
    Original poster 5 posts

Is UC down?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FatMan_103
    3 posts

@k4smo same problem cant connect "ubisoft service is currently unavailable. Please try again later" FFS

• Lonnighan
    2 posts

Yep. Not available. Again. 👎

I have Ubisoft+ and without Connect I'm not able to play any game. This is very annoying.

• DerDre
    1 posts

Same here. At first the game crashed and UC disconnected with an error message. Now I'm not able to connect.

• AuddieD
    20 posts

@derdre Same here UC crashed with an error box then would not conenct any more.

• Pir4teQu33n
    2 posts

Same here. Shutdown my game and no longer can connect. "Connection lost: Ubisoft service unavailable."

Edit: I tried "fixes" I searched up. Nothing seems to work. Network reset, un/reinstall, IPv6, etc. Nothing helped. Might it be Ubisoft end?

• Xtendead
    2 posts

Same here.

• PorterRockw3ll
    3 posts

Yes, It's been down for 40mins and counting
    https://downdetector.com/status/uplay/: (https://downdetector.com/status/uplay)

• Int3rloper
    1 posts

Indeed it appears down, I kept hitting try again & that resulted in my account being temporarily suspended! Now (once I logged in via a browser, the Ubisoft Connect App reports: 'Connection Lost, A Ubisoft service is currently unavailable. Please try again later'!

• noko59
    6 posts

@k4smo How often does this happen? New to Ubisoft +, I have limited time to play games and not that flexible. Is this service reliable for the most part?

• FatMan_103
    3 posts

@int3rloper all UC is down been out for close to an hour, they were doing maintenance

• FatMan_103
    3 posts

@noko59 nothing like this before, ive been playing far cry 6 all week no problem until today,

• MajikMyst
    2 posts

Same issue here.. Can't connect.,. Try again later..

You all really need an offline mode to we can we can play our games in single player mode..

• PorterRockw3ll
    3 posts

back up for me

• AuddieD
    20 posts

Back in (for the moment)

• Lonnighan
    2 posts

@fatman_103 So they should say that instead of just confronting the user with an connection errror.

• noko59
    6 posts

@fatman_103 FC 6 is what I was going to play, went to Offline mode and only games I've happened to buy from Steam are abled to be played, not Ubisoft +. Bummer, I would recommend they have a Window for Ubisoft + games to remain playable if started, maybe flexible as in warning servers are down, you have 1 hour before game will stop or something like that.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to connect.

Can you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue, as I tested Ubisoft Connect myself and was able to log in without any issues?

If you're still unable to launch it, can you please perform all of the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Pir4teQu33n
    2 posts

@ubi-mark About an hour after ubisoft connect crashed I was able to sign back in no problem. Sync was working again too. Sync had not work for two days previously. So last night I signed in and started a game to confirm it worked then shut it down. Came back this morning and it Failed sign in to the game. I closed the ubisoft program completely and restarted it. Now its working again, again.

BTW Thank you for responding and for the troubleshooting tips as well.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@pir4tequ33n Hey! There was some degradation recently. Are you able to connect fully now?

Official Response

Suggested Topics