ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Footman212020
    Original poster 5 posts

SO the top things that I would love to see changed. Number 1 +2 are by far the most important.
    1. Enemy respawns: No surprises here, I can't believe this ever got through any form of playtesting. Its like playing a game form the 90s with no memory.
    2. Spongy enemies: Why does it take 2 headshots with a rifle with amour piercing rounds to kill things.... and then there are the super dogs..time to kill needs to be way quicker.
    3. Laser pointer. Can we get these on more weapons? It's a way better look than the crosshairs.
    4 Can we make the awful 3rd person mode optional?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dismal-Image
    4 posts

Better tool tip info for weapons mods, specifically the Mk2 mods. Like "chance of healing when taking damage" is either mis-worded, or it's just broken. I've never seen it proc, even when dealing damage. Yet the regular mod seems to trigger just fine.

The draw and holster MK2 mod saws "Weapons" even though it only seems to work on the one equipped, and it doesnt seem any faster than the regular mod.

Launchers getting "Bonus to Suprem n headshot kills" mod doesnt make any sense. They need one or two for Helicopter/Tank damage (it takes 3 shots with the RAT-4 to down one of the armored Heli's without the Rioter gloves, but I can take them out much faster just shooting the rotors using a regular gun.) Damafe to Enemies ar low health also seems kinda redundant if it doesnt apply to Vehicles.

Chain Takedowns need an improvement. I cant pull these off for the life of me even when the prompt shows up. It just doesnt work.

There needs to be a loadout for Clothes so you can quickly swap between them. At least 3. Going the menu every time to swap for just one thing really slows the game down. Alternatively, they should let you set a few clothes options as "perks" so you dont have to lose out on some essential bonuses like Movement speed.

The weapons wheel also needs a "Favorite" so you can quickly swap between weapons, or at least add 4th slot for main weapons.

The bow needs to be able to switch between Explosive, Fire, EMP, and regular rounds by using the button to change the fire mode.

Cantina buffs should stack (or at least let you equip 2 at once) or let you equip different ones regardless of the tiemnleft (they last for 6 hours real-time, so you cant just equip whtv you want)

Movement speed should be increased all around. Most people will just stick with the Parkour set or Prisoners legs. Going from fast movement to slow is really jarring. The Cantina buff should greatly increase move speed.

Have an option to preview scopes or let you change reticles. I wasted Gunpowder on the Resolver Acog and its hideous.

Also, some clothing perks should have been actual perks, like repairing vehicles automatically when inside, and the Takedown perks.

Opening FND Caches at higher levels / after you unlocked the guns should ALWAYS give you Gunpowder. 1 Industrial Circuit is a slap in the face when you can easily get 20+ just from one Bandido Operation. But Gunpowder is rare, which makes experimenting with sights, upgrading Supremo's, and different mods extremely slow. (Its like 50/50 whether I get Gunpowder out of a chest now, which only leaves Bandido Operations, and that takes hours). Even an Option to buy Gunsmith with regular Currency (as once you have most of the outfits, its useless), even if it took Moseda or Uranium.

Blast Ammo should get a buff. For Helicopters, its easier/faster just to shoot the Rotors with regular AP rounds than it is to switch, it takes an LMG closs to 100 rounds to down them. Right now the only really useful ammo type is just Armor Piercing for everything.

Launchers should get a Mod to increase Vehicle Damage instead of some of the others
    Bonus to Supremo on headshots (as stated above) makes no sense. Increased Dmg to enemies at low life, etc (if they're at low life they are already going to die so what's the point?)

Cosmetic Changes for attachments, particularly the Laser pointers and Resolvers. They can ruin the aesthetic of gun. Want a Military looking gun? Either stick with lower stats, or equip some rigged attachment (these probably shouldnt be 4* anyway, how do they work better than actual military grade equipment?)

Add a 2nd Supremo Socket to Supremo's, even if you have to unlock it, and more 4* mods for that slot, like Improved Move Speed instead of "slightly", and one to increase ALL ammo types. Only being able to equip one is kind of limiting (especially if you dont want to switch out to different weapons all the time.) The Resolver Ammo mods should have their own slot.

Add a toggle option to hide the Supremo backpacks, or just add a Skin that looks like a regular backpack that's not so intrusive. It looks weird if you're going for a certain look with all the clothing options but you have this giant backpack on with all kinds of stuff protuding on it. Definitely wouldnt be good for stealth.

Gasoline should be a bit less rare in game. It's a lot harder to get compared to the others, and even the trucks are rarer in my experience. (For reference, I did most of the FND bases w/ full stealth and did the optional objectives, and after fully upgrading everything I have 1k+ Metal and Medicine, but only 100 Gas)

Llet you scan vehicles to see if you have them WITHOUT having to stop them first. This would be a huge help, especially for finding all the trucks which look really, really similar. And for some Military vehicles to see whether it's worth my time stop/steal them.

Add a filter on the Map for chests, without having to be zoomed in so far. It takes a long time to go over the whole map, especially if you're looking for the Unique weapons.

A Perk, Mod, or Skill to increase Aim Down Sight speed (which is what the Gunslinger mod should do in addition to Draw/Holster).

Lola should sell more Overclocked weapons, or the Reset timer needs to be greatly reduced. The weapons off the Store could take a week, but since the games been release no new weapons have been for sale (even though the timer ran out yesterday it just reset to 3 days). Most people wont even get 1 or 2 of them before they beat the game.

Increase (or fix) the random Supply Drops. I havent seen a single one since I got off the first island, and I've fully cleared most of the areas. I even have the Environmental subtitles on incase I dont see them. Which makes it even more time. consuming go get Gunpowder.

Some of the challenges to unlock Amigo abilities need to be greatly reduced. Way too many kills, or collecting 1k Peso's from takedowns when most enemies dont drop Pesos (and when they do it's only like 20), or Chorizo's for healing (which is counterintuitive if you want to heal in combat since the animation takes awhile, so you're better off self-damaginf yourself 50 times). Guapo needs a buff, he can barely take down enemies in 1vs1 without dying. Either increase his health a lot so he's more useful as a tank, or reduce the time it takes him to self-revive (1 random, non Elite enemy with a Shotgun or Flamethrower will kill him easily)
    T
    The Sniper damage penalty needs fixed. Enemies shouldnt take a .50 cal to the chest. Some AR's can kill in 2 bodyshots and they fire a LOT faster than Snipers. As it is now, they're only useful for headshots, which makes the damage stat pointless.

Bait should be unlocked automatically, as if you wait until you get the Hunting Lodge to lvl 3, the only way to get damaged meat is to run over animals with a vehicle, which isnt that easy as most of the vehicles suck off road.

Better description for unlocking certain weapons and clothing. You cant buy all of them at the Garrison which confuses people as its misleading. They have to use a guide or google it and hope to find a post that's been updated. Even some of the regular weapons can only be acquired through treasure hunts.

And as of now no one knows how to get the Trapper set, or the Alternate version of the Fugitive pants.

• SaschaVykos
    10 posts

@dismal-image
    Great post.

Very good points you make, I second all of them from my experience.

Suggested Topics