ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlePlay
    Original poster 736 posts

the acolytes (zealots) do not hunt me down

I starting my 4 run
    this time, I chose not burn the scroll

nothing, they don't look for me, and if they see me they ignore me .. as always, I need to attack them first ..! 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4758 posts

Hi @caosck I can confirm that this issue has already been reported and is being investigated.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for any updates.

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    300 posts

@caosck Do you still have the quest in your log? If yes, I believe you have to burn the scroll after the deadline has passed.

I wanted the zealots hunt me too and didn't burn the scroll. They never hunted me and after I killed them all, I went to Venonis and burned the scroll just to get it off my log. Then a game popup told me I would be hunted. Of course, they were all dead at that point, so it was pretty dumb and disappointing all around.

• AlePlay
    Original poster 736 posts

the scroll was seen by the zealots (and I assume burned by them)! the mission was updated immediately, it did not stay on the list ..!

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@caosck Thank you for this additional information we will pass it on.

Suggested Topics