Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• procadman
    Original poster 76 posts

1) There is no drinking game components or opponent even though the icon is clearly visible.
    2) There is no attendant at the Stables.
    (still receiving error when trying to upload picture.)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @procadman - thanks for sharing these reports with us as well. I've just replied to your previous thread here, just as a heads-up. 🙂

With regard to the first issue, can you tell me whether you have ever completed this drinking game before? Is it upon returning to Norway that you're encountering these issues, or is it upon starting the game?

With regard to the second issue, which stables are you referring to? As some stables do not have an attendant, only mounts for you to use. An image would be helpful for me to refer to for this issue, to check if the behaviour is expected in the area that you're in.

If unable to provide images natively on Discussions for now, would you be able to upload them to an external hosting site such as Imgur or Google Drive and then share the link to them in your reply? I can then retrieve them and pass them forward to the development team if needed.

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

@ubi-woofer

The drinking game issue was being investigated six months ago. Not sure about the stable.

• procadman
    Original poster 76 posts

@ubi-woofer Drinking game: No, as far as I know, the drinking game just doesn't exist even though the HUD shows one is supposed to be in that location.
    Stable: I wasn't aware there were stables with horses and no attendant. That explains that mystery. Thx.
    As far as photos are concerned I always get an error when attempting to load them directly to this site; they are phone captures and are the correct size.
    I will attempt to load something elsewhere as suggested.

• procadman
    Original poster 76 posts

@ubi-woofer Update: Apparently my photo editing app was lying to me...
    Here is a screenshot showing the area with the drinking game icon displayed:

It's a minor bug. Just thought you should know.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thank you for sharing that link to an older thread with us. I was able to find the ongoing discussion regarding this particular drinking game, and update it with the images and information provided by @procadman above.

@procadman - Thanks for sharing those images of the missing drinking game with me! As I've written above, I've passed these onto the development team now for you. Regarding uploading images to Discussions, we have increased the allowed dimensions for images today which should allow images of a larger size to be uploaded, and automatically resized by the site if appearing too big. Please let me know if you continue to have issues with this in the future.

Please let me know if either of you require additional assistance at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics