ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZeHolyMrProTiiX
    Original poster 1 posts

[EN]

Hello ubisoft,

I am contacting you following a problem that I have for 2/3 weeks partly my games freeze randomly I do not know how soft it is coming, I have all tested to solve the problem that it could come from my side, but apparently this it's not the case.

Check files ✅
    PLAY IN VULKAN
    Launch the game as administrator
    Network Driver Update ✅
    Graphics driver update ✅ V.460.89 ---> V.496.13
    Graphics driver version derating ✅V.496.13 ---> V.461.92
    Opti with strong experience ✅
    Uninstalled reinstalled ✅
    Check Dxdiag
    Windows update✅
    Disable background apps ✅
    Hard disk check ✅
    Defragment disks ✅
    Scan for antivirus✅
    Check CG ✅
    CPU check ✅
    GPU / CG temperature check ✅

Despite everything, it's verification, nothing seems to have changed

Thank you in advance for your help that you can give me

Cordially MrProTiiX

[FR]

Bonjour ubisoft,

Je vous contacte suite à un problème que j'ai de puis 2/3semaines en partie mon jeux freeze aléatoirement je ne sais pas doux ça vient, j'ai tous testez pour régler le problème pensent que ça pouvait venir de mon côté, mais apparemment ce n'es pas le cas.

Verif fichiers ✅
    JOUEZ EN VULKAN ✅ 
    Lancer le jeux en administrateur ✅
    Mise a jour du pilote réseau ✅
    Mise a jour du pilot-graphique ✅ V.460.89 ---> V.496.13
    Downgrade version pilote graphique ✅V.496.13 ---> V.461.92
    Opti avec gforce expérience ✅ 
    Désinstallé réinstalle ✅ 
    Verif Dxdiag ✅ 
    Mise a jour de windows✅ 
    Désactiver les application d'arrière-plan ✅ 
    Verif du disque dur ✅ 
    Defrag des disque ✅ 
    Analyse anti-virus✅ 
    Verif CG ✅ 
    Verif CPU ✅
    Verif des température GPU/CG ✅

Malgré toute, c'est vérification rien ne semble changé

Merci d'avance de votre aide que vous pourrai m'apporter 

Cordialement MrProTiiX

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics