Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EvilGamer200
    Original poster 2 posts

I am so fed up with getting kicked for inactivity on The Crew 2. I got stuff to do besides play The Crew 2 all day. For example: I have dogs to take out everyday. Ubisoft please consider not allowing the game to kick people for inactivity on The Crew 2. I cannot do anything at home without getting kicked for inactivity. I am sure other people besides me have this same problem too.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 998 posts

Hello @evilgamer200 ,

Thank you for reaching out!

What are you often doing in-game before going afk?

Opening the car customisation menu before going afk has been known to prevent players from being disconnected for being idle, so I'd suggest giving this a try when running your errands to see if this does the trick for you.

Let us know how you get on!

Official Response
  • EvilGamer200
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-theberry
    I am also tired of the non-stop traffic in the Hypercar races too. There is more traffic than what there use to be. I swear there is more traffic in the HC races, because there are 2 HC races I grind on, Detroit and New York. I am sorry but the traffic has gotten worse since these big updates came out. There use to be not be a whole lotta traffic in these HC races too. I remember how much traffic there use to be too, and I promise there was not as much traffic in the HC races as there is now. I have also tried sitting in my Vehicles Menu, it still does not do anything.

• OBu42
    146 posts

@ubi-theberry

It's not the vehicles customization menu but the vehicle selection screen at the beginning of a race...

And yes, the timeout is annoying - it should be removed or at least 30 min.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1148 posts

Thanks for clarifying that, @obu42 - I've gone ahead and sent that feedback across to our team.

Thanks also to @EvilGamer200 for your feedback on the traffic, which I've also sent across. For future reference, please do try to make new threads when discussing a new topic - this helps us keep threads to just one issue per thread, and the forum more organised. Thanks 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics