Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tubes78_NL
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi support,

After playing this game for several weeks without any major problems i now run into the following:
    The game drops to 1 FPS (and stays there) whenever i enter any building, in both normal world and the darkzone.
    The GPU frequency drops to zero. As soon i exit, the framerate jumps back to normal (100 - 140 and i can freely run around.

I did the following:
    -Tested over 9 different games (including the Division 1) with no problems.
    -Tested with latest AMD driver and previous version
    -Verified the installfiles using Ubisoft connect
    -Reinstalled the game
    -Deleted all the user settings from documents folder

Windows 10 is up to date and hasnt had an update today. Nothing seems to work.
    This is quite frustrating because this is the only game play lately.

Specs:
    -Core i7 9700K
    -RX 6700XT 12GB DDR6
    -32Gb DDR4 3200mhz

Please advice.
    Kind regards.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tubes78_NL
    Original poster 2 posts

Had to do a complete reinstall of Windows 10 to "fix" the problem.
    Still don't know what the underlying problem was but it works for now.

• Efan_rush
    1 posts

this game has many bugs and very bad server, so don't expect more with this game

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 960 posts

Hey @tubes78_nl ,

I'm very sorry for our delayed response.

Glad to see a reinstall did the trick!

If there's ever anything more we can help with or should these drops occur again, please let us know!

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics