ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• weaken3
    Original poster 1 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

I am not sure where to reach out but for now, I will say it in here. @UbiFate
    I started playing Rainbow 6 siege back in 2019 and the fact that how realistic the gameplay was, made me liked this game.
    However, I do not know since when you are too focus on pro players and ditched out the commoner folks like me that support you guys before the big E-sport competition.
    It is just frustrated me for some ridiculous "Fixing bugs and Adjustments" that you did to Rainbox 6 and in the end, you just ruined your seed to success.
    For instance, the latest "Patch notes" about "Armor conversion to HP". Just why you did this? Isn't it armor supposed to reduce the damage taken?
    I just do not see how this "Gameplay" adjustment makes any sense.
    Do not get me wrong, you also did a great job in some cases, like Tachanka reworks, but I just feel like this game is running away from my expectation.

I do strongly agree with many players out there that missed the real "Tactical R6" that was just amazed me whenever I saw it anywhere.

For now, I decide to out from Rainbow 6 siege and plan to uninstall it because of this reason which is "unreasonable balancing" on the characters and gameplay. Just a heads-up, you will lose more of your fans if you are not fixing these problems soon, I knew that some of my friends already uninstall it and make exact comments like mine with how R6 is not enjoyable to play anymore compared to the old days also how unplayable the game is with a lot of character nerfing like our roaming/throwable denier/pilot "Jager".

I just want to enjoy the game as a commoner that might get spawn peek from the piano room in Kafe maps or defending the bomb while blending in with the dead body as the camouflage. please bring back our fun and enjoyable R6 and pay attention to commoners not only the High Tier Pros.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Slyrr7
    149 posts

@weaken3 I echo the sentiment, hopeless as it may seem. I enjoyed the game much more in its original form, compared to this shallow, empty, lifeless husk that it's been turned into. I wish there was a way they could restore it to factory defaults as a separate build or something, so that way both the tactical crowd and the e-sporters could have what they want.

• ElonMacaroni
    16 posts

@slyrr7 They barely have the player base to create matches and you ask them to segregate ⅔ of the player base from the microtransaction battle-pass loot-packs riddled cr.p?
    Come on, ubisoft would rather lose all their initial supporters, even if they make up >51%, than lose a single peny in microtransaction and esports [censored].

We are pressing them to finalize Linux Support on 23 pages on a thread created a month ago, which is insane by any metrics, and yet they don't care.
    This game & company is dead, look for newer titles.

Suggested Topics