ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rickidoo2010
    Original poster 141 posts

Full disclosure: I've played the first third of the game 3 times; I wanted to start again because I was learning the game. Each time getting better and better.

Well, I just had a friggin amazing combat experience that included some kind of "heavy" enemies, a tank trying to kill me and a helo as well... I was running low on ammo... the enemies tried to circle around... I was ducking behind rocks... had to make a run for it several times... it was AMAZING combat. The endorphins were on overdrive I'm sure.

Note that even though I had played the first third of the game 3 times, it was only this time that I have run into these advanced very tough solders. And I do mean tough. UBI said in-game and in interviews that if you are enough of a pain in the a%% to Castille he would send his best troops; that did not happen on the first two go rounds perhaps because I wasn't a tough killing machine until the third time.

I don't know if this was a once-in-a-lifetime combat experience or it will repeat. But I got to tell you... as I was dodging enemies, bullets, helo and tank... the thought crossed my mind about all the people who were complaining before it was too easy... and I was one of them.

By the way.. I have ALL the helpers shut off... no 23rd century radar, xray vision, tagging etc.

Just wanted to tell you guys about this mind-blowing experience.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Spidey456
    11 posts

@rickidoo2010
    rocket sumpremo delete the helicopter
    emp grenade disable and rip of the tank operator out
    dash up to everyone else and shoot them in the head with armor piercing rounds
    i never run always fight. GTA 5 stars is way more serious.
    The bandinos missions are more thrilling.

• rickidoo2010

Check out this guys video. He nailed it. If you want to watch a FC 6 vid that ignores nitpickers and naysayers, watch this vid.

• rickidoo2010

@spidey456 I normally do take out the helo with the supremo, but I tried first with the tank as it was the first thing to show up. In this instance it did not take out the tank.

Have to try the emp stuff, thanks!

• katzenkrimis71
    230 posts

It was only this time that I have run into these advanced very tough solders.

===

They send them against me all the time because I like to linger.

All you have to do is hang around an area for too long, killing people, and that will enrage the dictator.

You'll notice a meter in the bottom left of your screen. When that gets to a certain level, Castillo will tag you as 'Wanted' and send in his best troops.

At this point they will warn you. Stay and fight, or run. That's when the fighting becomes chaotic and you'll likely die of you stick around for too long.

Suggested Topics