ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/6 Replies/43 Views
    D10nys1us
    Original poster 10 posts

Considering Kassandra/Alexios gets to live for a few thousand years, I think it'd be fun to get to see some of his/her other adventures through time. How she got to the position of what ever she was to be wearing what she was when she meets up with Layla. With good enough writing I think it'd be fun to see this character in other timelines.

Perhaps it's best to just leave the story as it is and continue the trend of new characters for each game. I'm unsure how the "Present Day" story arch goes to date because I haven't played Valhalla yet, or even what would be the "purpose" of revisiting Kassandra/ Alexios in a different time period would even be other than they are awesome characters and I just think it'd be nice to spend some more time with them.

As a side note, can we get a way to pickup assassinated targets weapons/ shields in the future? It's super immersion breaking having an NPC walk up and stand on a pile of shields and swords with no reaction. Also to have an npc walk around a camp nonchalantly where half or more his buddies are missing. SURELY this would raise them into alert status mode like something isn't right lol...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheExpCoffee
    31 posts

@d10nys1us

On the topic of the modern-day world, Valhalla has had some... interesting repercussions on it. Namely -- and to keep this spoiler-free, I'll redact some vital information -- an incremental character from the past being imprisoned in 'The Grey' (the same one that Juno exists in digitally), where they refer to themselves as 'The Reader', the overseer of the global networks of time and... well, stuff. And then there's the whole shenanigans of Layla breaking into the Grey via the Yggdrasil Chamber (an Isu device) and... Well, it gets pretty crazy with information. But Kassandra definitely has a heavy hand in the lore, given she passes down the Staff of Hermes/Hermes Trismegistus (for the sake of the game's obvious inclination towards the hybrid-god of Hermes and Thoth)...

And with regards to NPCs and picking up enemies' weapons, unless I've misunderstood your words, don't some NPCs (such as unarmed civilians) take up the arms of fallen soldiers and mercenaries and use them against you?

• Vort1gon
    1 posts

@d10nys1us

I had the same sentiment with Kassandra/Alexios becoming sort of like Mcloud out of Highlander. The character says the walked the entire earth, it would certainly be interesting to experience where they've been and what they've been up whilst everything else has been going on in the Ac games up to that point.

It's definitely a game I'd get behind.

As an aside, I wouldn't mind knowing where the isu pyramid see through time gizmo originated. I wondered if there maybe a connection Chronos, but beyond an in-game statue there's no mention of him.

• TheExpCoffee
    31 posts

@vort1gon

Nice little theory there. I'd definitely be one with an aegis for such a backstory 😄

• BlackGlass657
    10 posts

Assasins creed, need to make something new !! Like make imposible, possible. No parkur !!! No. Instead of the parkur. Make other Assasins, That make impossible, possible. But no. Parkour.
    Here is idea for four new Assasins:
    1) New Assasin can climb up, as twice as low as Altair, but have badass old age katana, which he can use badass.
    2) A child that can make, impossible possible. He can't use parkour, but he have this badass animations. A child, can hide anythere and he can make impossible, possible. Also he can create, badass traps for his victims.
    3) A Assasins that have this wires, that work like a spider man or something. Which is badass

4) A Assasin who is badass at explosives. Make impossible, possible, but can't use parkour.

• BlackGlass657
    10 posts
    Hi, so I am stuck in Agammenon's tomb and I can't leave nor can I interact with the star symbol. The quest I presume is no longer active? But I am stuck in current day on Layla, and cant return to Kassandra to reset the quest etc? I don't have a save game that extends beyond the tomb. I crashed a few times and this is the result. I checked my Uplay cloud saves...But nothing was out of the tomb and on Kassandra.

Please help 😞

Assasins creed, need to make something new !! Like make imposible, possible. No parkour !!! No. Instead of the parkour. Make other Assasins, That make impossible, possible. But no. Parkour.
    Here is idea for four new Assasins:
    1) New Assasin can climb up, as twice as low as Altair, but have badass old age katana, which he can use badass.
    2) A child that can make, impossible possible. He can't use parkour, but he have this badass animations. A child, can hide anythere and he can make impossible, possible. Also he can create, badass traps for his victims.
    3) A Assasins that have this wires, that work like a spider man or something. Which is badass.
    4) A Assasin who is badass at explosives. Make impossible, possible, but can't use parkour.

Suggested Topics