Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crew-IT-Kitty-P
    Original poster 21 posts

As soon as we enter the game we are assigned a bot vehicle. This vehicle creates a lot of disturbance during the entire game session. This vehicle many times comes out on purpose and comes out of nowhere cuts the road it goes against us and ends up against us in an inevitable way.
    This also happens in races besides the traffic having this bot vehicle done badly is making the game stressful and unfair.

If you want I can make a video about "where you see this ugly bad problem very clearly. I seem to have read that other players are reporting this too. But maybe staf confuses it with traffic with the problem of the assigned vehicle bot which is literally killing game play

I thank you for your attention

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Crew-IT-Kitty-P
    Original poster 21 posts

I'm trying to do an investigation into the game apparently those who bought the game on steam don't have these problems the problems instead are for those who bought the game on ubisot. I really wish I could solve this problem

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1245 posts

Thanks for your post about this, @crew-it-kitty-p - I appreciate you reaching out!

We've designed the traffic in The Crew 2 to sometimes move in unpredictable or random ways, but I understand that this might sometimes seem unfair. It's great that you've sent across your feedback about this.

This is something which happens with all versions of The Crew 2 - both from Steam and from the Ubisoft Store.

Please let me know if you've any further thoughts or questions about this at all. I hope you are otherwise enjoying The Crew 2 🙂

Official Response
  • Crew-IT-Kitty-P
    Original poster 21 posts

I am not referring to normal traffic but what has been added with an update to which when you start playing you are accompanied by a boot that is often and really invasive done wrong.
    Problems are: It comes in the wrong direction you find it in all the points where you have to turn it cuts your way at the intersections during the New York This artificial intelligence is added to the normal traffic creating a lot of stress during the race very incorrect you cannot travel 1 / 4 of a mile without having any problems.
    Can I upload a video to yotube and post it here? just to make you understand how problematic the current game play situation is that is keeping many game lovers away from continuing.
    As always, sorry for my bad English, thank you for your attention

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@crew-it-kitty-p

Hey there.

Sure thing we'd be happy to take a look if you share that here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics