ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wight87
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi All,

I've been trying to join a random Co op session and the search just fails every time - My Nat is open so I don't think there's an issue there.

Any suggestions or is there a server issue here?

Currently playing on PC

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1521 posts

Hey @Wight87, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about this.

I've had a closer look at it however servers appear to be working as intended and there are no outages.

May I double-check what is the error message you receive after attempting to connect?

Also, if you haven't already, try giving the following steps a go and see if it helps.

Keep us updated!

Official Response
  • Wight87
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-karl

thanks for the prompt reply.

I click on search for a partner, I then get invitation pending, within 30 seconds I get search failed.

Tried a quite a few times now and it fails even with my anti virus temporary disabled.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2262 posts

Thanks for coming back to us, @wight87 , and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you let me know which steps you've tried from the connectivity guide Ubi-Karl linked? Here's that link again. In particular, from that article, please remember to reset your network hardware, switch to a wired connection (if possible, and if you aren't already), and check for software conflicts that might be causing interference (although I appreciate that you'd mentioned turning off your antivirus temporarily, which together with temporarily disabling any firewall programs is a very valuable troubleshooting step).

If those steps don't solve the issue, please let us know - we'll have some further steps to try to help diagnose the issue in that case.

Official Response

Suggested Topics