ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Madhawk80
    Original poster 122 posts

I am at 49% completion and I am finding it difficult to want to continue the game. I'm just not into Far Cry 6 as much as I want to be. I think it's the clothing lack of perks issue that is the nail in the coffin. I want to finish the game but have had no desire to log in for a couple of days now and I am thinking about what is on my Steam wishlist.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    229 posts

I am at 49% completion and I am finding it difficult to want to continue the game.

===

I know how you feel. I'm at 100% completion in Valhalla, at 437 hours, and I know they'll be releasing another expansion. I don't want to do another expansion, but I will force myself to do the final one, just to cap what was ultimately a decent game. Then I'll never touch it again.

I never play games twice. Once thoroughly is enough for me. I'm at 28% completion in Far Cry VI, with 55 hours played. Nowhere near close to finished.

I'm not bored yet, because I'm still learning new things about the game every day. I imagine at the 200-300 hour mark I might start burning out. The map is huge. It's going to take a long time to explore and complete everything in this monster-of-a-game.

There is one major difference between this game and Valhalla, though. This game has more variety. There are far more ways to play this game and have fun. In Valhalla, I'm stuck as a ground-trudging, wanna-be assassin, with a poisonous dagger. How thrilling.

When I play Far Cry 6, I can't help to think how much CDPR screwed the pooch with Cyberpunk. Ubisoft Canada (Montreal, Toronto, Quebec, Halifax and Winnipeg) are schooling the Polish on how to make video games. And I'm not just talking game development. I'm talking about marketing, too.

Canada has been building game-design schools. Educating their kids in that field and it's starting to pay off.

Suggested Topics