ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C-Pick
    Original poster 128 posts

Redoing this post with the "Suggestion" tag since I forgot it last time.

I'd like to request a set of more individual, more granular options to configure my HUD in Far Cry 6.

For example, can I separate all the loot/collection readouts? First, there are the basic resources whose readout appears next to my reticle (like "2 Gasolina"). Then there are the big, important resources whose notifications appear in the middle of my screen, near the top (like Supremo-bond and Gunpowder). Lastly, there are the resource notifications that appear on the far-right-hand side of the screen.

I'd like to have more specific options to disable each of those three individually, but in the HUD options menu, they're all grouped together as one option. I don't mind the top ones and the right-side ones, but I'd love to just turn off the regular resources that appear next to my reticle. Would that be possible?

Second, why can't I disable those outlines of enemies through walls and foliage? I can disable health bars, tag icons, and status effects, but there's no option JUST to disable those outlines when enemies are behind walls and foliage. I would prefer not to see yellow humanoid outlines walking around behind walls, but I wouldn't mind keeping the tag icons on.

Third, there's an option to disable "World Icons," but what if I want to keep some world icons on and other world icons off? Unfortunately, they're all in one big group, and I can't turn off each one individually. Maybe I want to turn off waypoint markers on my screen but keep loot markers and some other markers on. Why can't I choose which ones more specifically?

Fourth, can we disable hit markers? Those silly white and red "X"s that appear when you connect with your target? I'd rather not see them at all.

Fifth, can we have a separate option to disable those statuses next to the minimap, like "Tresspassing," etc.? I'd love just to get rid of that, but keep the minimap on my screen.

Please give us additional, more specific HUD options so that I can completely fine-tune my visual experience in Far Cry 6. This sort of thing goes a long way toward my personal immersion within and enjoyment of this game, its world, etc.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics