ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 36 posts

This was really annoying today. After finding the clue, nothing else happened. The next mission objective after the clue was to return to Vagn. But nothing happened, I was just stuck in the river area. Vagn was at my ship but couldn't talk to him. So.. What am I missing or is my game bugged at this point?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@meplayinggta Hello there!

Thanks for sharing these details with us, sorry to hear you appear to be unable to progress the legend of Lugh mission.

Are you able to fast travel at all? Could you try travelling to and from the area to see if anything changes?

Could you also let us know if the issue persists after relaunching the game?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 36 posts

@ubi-nacho No, no fast traveling possible. As I said, I'm stuck in the area and the only way out is to reload using my latest manual save. And relaunching the game (and restarting the whole console too) didn't help. Still the mission won't go further after collecting the clue.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2690 posts

Hey @meplayinggta

I'm sorry to hear that. Would you be able to capture some game footage showing being stuck in the area if you are still able to please? We can then forward this on to the game team and report the issue.

I hope your last manual game save isn't too far back, as that is the only thing I can suggest in the meantime.

Official Response
  • MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 36 posts

@ubi-froggard If that's ok for you, I will send you a link to a private video on the twitter account of Ubisoft support.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2690 posts

@meplayinggta Yes, that is fine. Just provide a description of the issue again when you do, or a link to this forum thread, so whoever receives your video knows what is happening and that we requested the video on here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics