Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MiniSpaceBeast
    Original poster 4 posts

Hey. I have finished the questline for Big Papi, but after I talk to him to finish the quest nothing happens. It says I've completed the objective, but the quest doesn't disappear, and I don't recieve any of the rewards for it, including Big Papi.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheDynamoDines
    2 posts

I have just completed the mission big papi in little yara but the rewards for the mission so the t-shirt and big papi and not showing! I have reset the game and reloaded but still nothing. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to resolve this?

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 475 posts

Greetings @thedynamodines, welcome to the Far Cry 6 Discussions! I'm sorry to hear you're missing mission rewards. Could you please provide screenshots showing the mission completed and the T-shirt not in your inventory?

Official Response
  • TheDynamoDines
    2 posts

@ubi-mercury attached below there is no t-shirt showing and also he is not available los Bandidos

unnamed (1).jpeg

undefined

• Exavior17
    1 posts

@minispacebeast I am having the same issue. I "compelete" the quest, but don't get anything from it. Then the quest shows up as needing to be done again so I talk to Big Papi again and the same thing.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1172 posts

Thanks for coming back to us about this, @thedynamodines - I really appreciate you getting these screenshots across to us.

It seems that two of them haven't quite come through correctly. Can you try to add the first and third screenshots again? Ideally, these would show that Big Papi is missing from your list of Los Bandidos leaders. Please note that screenshots can be a maximum of 2000 pixels in length or height, and 2MB in file size.

Can you also check if your latest save, with this operation completed and the rewards not unlocked, is uploaded to the cloud for me? Here's our article showing how to do that. If you could let me know once you've done this, that'd be ideal.

Let me know if I can clarify either of these requests, or if you've any questions at all.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1172 posts

Hey @minispacebeast and @Exavior17 , thanks very much for your posts about this. I'm sorry to hear you've not received the rewards for completing Big Papi in Little Yara. I'd certainly like to help.

I've merged your posts into another thread I'd just responded to. Please see my post, above. As you'll read, I'm after some screenshots of the issue, as well as some cloud-uploaded save files. Let me know if you've got any questions!

Official Response
  • Samy_Mann
    3 posts

Hi I dont get the call from Juan to Start the Mission at the beginning, no matter from which side I approach the crash of the plane. There are a lot of people complaining about the same problem on reddit btw. I am also experiencing a lot of tearing during walking and running, let alone during combat or driving.

Regarding Screenshots and save files: I have all the bandidos except big papy as seen in the picture and I don't know how to uploud a save game file from the playstation 5 to your cloud.

I am playing on a playstation 5 with the latest updates on console and the game itself...

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 752 posts

Hey there @samy_mann, sorry to hear this. I can confirm that the development team are currently investigating this, once we have further information, we will let you know.

Regarding the tearing, could you please first go through this technical troubleshooting article for me ensuring you have completed all of the steps? These steps can help rule out many of the common causes for performance-related issues. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Official Response

Suggested Topics