Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aced_100
    Original poster 41 posts

I love experimenting with different builds, a PVE one I really enjoy is my Badger Tuff build, it's a tanky build with lots of armor regen but still does plenty of damage. No trouble doing Heroic missions solo, the Safety Distance SMG shoots with laser precision. I'm practically un-killable.

Technician Specialization

Chest : Badger Tuff with Perfectly Unbreakable
    Mask : System Corruption
    BackPack : Memento
    Gloves : Badger Tuff
    Holster : Badger Tuff
    Kneepads : System Corruption

Weapons:
    Safety Distance SMG - Perfect Outsider. After killing an enemy, gain 125% optimal range and 125% accuracy for 10 seconds.
    The Mop Shotgun
    Alernate weapons: Scorpio or Sweet Dreams Shotguns.

1.7m Armor with over 25% (higher when using The Mop) armor on kill, 60% CHC and 121% CHD, Turret and Striker Drone skills.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    371 posts

Hum, interesting build. I also have a Badger Tuff build just for fun, but it's not an all blue build because I also want to be able to actually kill an enemy even when in a group of four. Is your build all blue? Or maybe a 2-4-0?

But why are you using the Technician Specialization? Is it because of the skills? I was thinking of maybe the Gunner instead of the Technician for some extra Armor on Kill?

And I guess the Safety Distance is your secondary weapon, right? The Mop is your primary weapon since you're playing a shotgun set, I'd guess.

Oh and did you complete the Field Research for the Firewall Specialization? If yes I'd recommend crafting an Ammo Dump instead of using a "regular" Badger holster. It's not that much of a deal, but it adds a bit Ammo Capacity "for free".

• LateNiteDelight
    461 posts

@noxious81 I really wish the Ammo Dump increased Mag Capacity.. I'm rarely running out of bullets [whether using Gunner or just the copious ammo boxes]

As for Badger, I use one piece for Shotgun builds, but otherwise I'd rather have the 1% aRegen from Belstone, instead of 5% Armor.

• felipenightfire
    1 posts

I just need one piece and i can do it everything with this build and no scorpio

• Aced_100
    Original poster 41 posts

@noxious81 Because I have the Memento backpack I have 3 red and 4 blues, as well as 2 yellows with the Memento/Technician. Having tons of armor on kill I can blast my way through missions.

If I want a lot more DPS I use a Hunters Fury build with the Badger Tuff chest and Perfectly Unbreakable with the Memento back pack. It does huge damage up close but without as much armor and armor on kill.

@felipenightfire I have made a few all damage builds, they're fun alright but I just like to experiment with different builds.

• Noxious81
    371 posts
    I really wish the Ammo Dump increased Mag Capacity.. I'm rarely running out of bullets [whether using Gunner or just the copious ammo boxes] (...)

True, true. But since the Ammo Capacity attribute simply gets added to the other two minor attributes of the Ammo Dump, you don't loose anything by using it. At least if you want to anyway use a Badger holster...

Suggested Topics